A full-service utility contractor specializing in trench-less technologies such as TBM, MTBM, GAB, hand Tunnels and pipe rams in the Denver area is looking to add a Project Manager to the team. This Denver based company specializes in wet and dry utility installations to complete projects, large or small and utility construction under roads, rail, buildings, and waterways.
This Project Manager would be a crucial piece to this stable yet growing company. Experience with projects from initiation to closeout preferred. This heavy civil/mining contractor is based in the Denver area but does work all throughout the Midwest.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or Geology
- Preferred MS in Civil Engineering or closely related field
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary of $100,000 to $140,000 per year depending on skills and experience
- Discretionary bonus based on individual and company performance
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid short- and long-term disability plans
- 401k plan with employer match
- Paid time off with 7 paid holidays
- Company issued car, cellphone and laptop
Key responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Provide leadership throughout a project to ensure timely and quality results with responsibilities of safety, quality and cost performance
- Lead project estimate review and hand-off, start-up, monthly interim, and close-out meetings
- Facilitate collaborative team processes among project participants including architects, owners, and subcontractors
- Review project plans for construct-ability and cost feasibility; assist with project risk assessments and prepare scope of work matrices
- Analyze and manage project progress, costs, budgets, cash flows, contracts and subcontracts
- Estimating and building relationships with project owners, general contractors and other stakeholders
Project Manager Required Skills:
- At least 5 years of related experience running construction projects
- 10 years of experience running trench-less construction projects preferred
- Experience with trench-less technologies such as AB, GAB, HT, TBM, MTBM, Pipe Rams
- Proficiency with Microsoft suite including Projects
- Knowledgeable in estimating software such as Bid to Win “B2W”
- Proficient in cost accounting software such has Viewpoint’s Pro Contractor
- Solid understanding of value engineering, life cycle costing, and project profit/cost processes
- Experience in driving accountability for financial and operational effectiveness, integrating and aligning efforts within teams, monitoring results and tackling problems directly
- Ability to work within a complex business as an active participant in driving safety, quality, schedule and cost performance
- Demonstrated effectiveness in driving operations and executing plans
- Developed written, oral, and listening skills in order to effectively communicate with diverse audiences
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously under time constraints
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Ability to travel up 25%
If you are interested in this Project Manager position in the Denver area, either call Zach Dibble at . Or, you can email me directly at .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?QEUWeZsKYUpjZff7OR21zgx