Traveling Concrete Foreman Needed Immediately for Tilt-Up and Flatwork projects Nationwide!
My client is an industry-leader in Commerical Concrete Construction. They are currently looking to bring on a Traveling Foreman who is proficient with Structural Concrete Projects. This is a company with an exceptional reputation and plans of future growth and development.
The ideal candidates requires:
- 10+years of experience of field experience with Commerical Concrete Projects
- Multiple years of experience running mid-sized jobs; Tilt-Up and Flatwork Concrete Experience Needed
- Extensive experience running large crews, must be able to oversee 10-30+ skilled laborers
- Get it done attitude!!
My client offers:
- A steady pipeline of work. This division is taking off and will be the major growth engine for the company
- Great culture
- Full Employee Paid Benefits, Company Truck, and Gas Card as well as Quarterly Bonuses and Competitive Compensation
You can email me directly at:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?T4MvMIZq7DfxNng4NNtLNwq