GO GREEN EXPRESS HOME SERVICES IS HIRING HVAC TECHNICIANS
ABOUT GO GREEN EXPRESS HOME SERVICES
Serving the Hudson Valley since 1977, we are the cleaner, greener, and more cost-efficient home service company. Based in Newburgh, NY, we set the standard for green heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical systems throughout Orange, Dutchess, Putnam, Ulster, and Rockland Counties. We have the knowledge and expertise to help homeowners and businesses save money and reduce their carbon footprint. We abide by a strict code of ethics when it comes to our customers, community, and employees.
We treat every member of our team with respect and fairness. Hiring and retaining people of integrity is essential to our success. We take our responsibility to our team seriously. We assign technicians to jobs according to their knowledge and provide on-going paid training to all of our employees. We offer top pay, excellent benefits, opportunities for advancement, and positive work culture.
The Role of HVAC Service Technician
We’re looking for exceptional technicians to deliver the most efficient, highest quality customer experiences in residential HVAC service and repair. As an HVAC technician, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical compentency and ensure desired sales metrics. You will diagnose and repair heating and cooling systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
HVAC Service Responsibilities
- Repairs air conditioning, heating, control systems, along with humidity and temperature control systems for residential customers
- Provides preventative maintenance on heating and cooling systems.
- Build strong customer relationships; build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations.
- Performs timely and quality repairs in resolving customer complaints
- Must be capable of diagnosing and explaining all problems and options to the client
- Troubleshoot and repair all electrical and mechanical components of HVAC equipment.
HVAC Technician Requirements
- Nate Certified
- At least 3-5 years experience running HVAC calls
- Licensed with knowledge of local HVAC codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Proven track record in heating and cooling systems including ability to draw simple diagrams, read blue prints and other diagrams.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Strong desires to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
HVAC Tech Benefits:
- Able to dispatch from your home
- Competitive compensation
- Paid Vacation
- Paid On-going Training
- Company Truck Provided
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Opportunity for advancement
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.
Are you tired of living paycheck to paycheck? Are you a service technician looking for the right company to build a successful, long-term career with? Is customer satisfaction your number one motivator? Apply today to be part of the exceptional team!
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?%2f%2fPbGz7chdcsEkpCruCaeAv