GO GREEN EXPRESS HOME SERVICES is now seeking an Experienced Comfort Advisor
Go Green Express Home Services in Newburgh, NY is looking to hire an optimistic and proactive full-time HVAC Sales Consultant / Comfort Advisor to determine each client’s needs, quote prices, and order job materials. This position starts with a competitive base pay, based on experience, plus commission. Spiffs, manufacturer incentives, and bonuses are available as well. You will also enjoy excellent benefits, including health insurance, dental, paid vacations, paid training, and opportunities for advancement. Are you a motivated salesperson who is looking to advance your career with an established and respected company? Do you have the innate ability to close on the first call?
ABOUT GO GREEN EXPRESS HOME SERVICES
Serving the Hudson Valley since 1977, we are the cleaner, greener, and more cost-efficient home service company. Based in Newburgh, NY, we set the standard for green heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical systems throughout Orange, Dutchess, Putnam, Ulster, and Rockland Counties. We have the knowledge and expertise to help homeowners and businesses save money and reduce their carbon footprint. We abide by a strict code of ethics when it comes to our customers, community, and employees.
We treat every member of our team with respect and fairness. Hiring and retaining people of integrity is essential to our success. We take our responsibility to our team seriously. We assign technicians to jobs according to their knowledge and provide on-going paid training to all of our employees. We offer top pay, excellent benefits, opportunities for advancement, and a positive work culture.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF AN HVAC SALES CONSULTANT / COMFORT ADVISOR
As an HVAC Sales Consultant / Comfort Advisor, you start each day ready to personally connect with clients and offer them the best possible solutions for their home and business comfort needs. After warmly greeting each client and answering any questions or listening to any concerns they may have, you thoroughly inspect the equipment. Then, you can recommend the appropriate products and explain their associated benefits honestly, clearly, and accurately. When you make a sale, you communicate the details to the installers.
To stay at the top of your game, you participate in all required staff meetings and pieces of training. You enjoy meeting new people, working at new locations, and that no two days are exactly the same. At the end of the day, you feel good about having facilitated more comfortable homes and businesses at fair prices for your clients.
- Advise homeowners of their best options to achieve optimal home comfort and improved air quality.
- Meet or exceed determined sales goals.
- Correctly analyze single-family homes to determine the unique constraints each home’s construction imposes on equipment selection.
- Perform heat load calculations and apply them correctly in the decision making process.
- Collect accurate measurements of existing equipment to ensure an efficient load and proper installation.
- Properly document sales notes and systematically follow up with unsold leads.
- Complete all required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner
- At least three (3) years of in-home selling to residential customers.
- Highly developed analytic thinking and communication skills.
- Warm, friendly, and ability to connect quickly and deeply with a variety of personality types.
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills.
- Must be 100% honest and possess the highest degree of personal integrity.
- Must maintain a well-groomed and professional appearance at all times.
- Must be accessible by phone at all times and willing to work extended hours including evenings and weekends.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong emotional intelligence.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check, have a valid driver’s license, and a clean driving record.
- HVAC industry experience is a PLUS, but we will train the right person!
You will also enjoy excellent benefits, including health insurance, dental, paid vacations, paid training, and opportunities for advancement.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?pk0ox%2fR%2f93ToWDmF8HDo4Qz