Title: Security Admin/Analyst
Duration: 6+ months
Location: Merriam, KS
Need to be local and prefer or .
Communication needs to be really solid
Candidates need to be familiarity with endpoint protection platforms, endpoint detection and response solutions, SIEM technologies, firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention systems, secure internet gateway solutions, vulnerability and web application security scanning, web application firewalls, secure email gateways, single sign on, multi-factor authentication, honeypots and deception tools, encryption, MITRE ATT&CK Framework, incident response
Must have prior hands-on technical experience administering the following information security applications and tools:
- Frontline Vulnerability Management
- Web Application Scanner,
- Imperva Web Application Firewall,
- Chronicle Security Analytics Platform,
- Thinkst Canary,
- Cisco and Meraki Firewalls,
- Windows Active Directory,
- Office 365,
- Amazon Web Services
- Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or other equivalent experience
- Responsible for day to day support and management, along with ongoing tuning and optimization, of the Information Security tools and applications.
- Works support tickets assigned to the Information Security Team to completion.
- Assists with responding to alerts received from the SIEM and managed security as a service third party vendor.
- Assists with coordinating the response activities between the third party and internal IT resources to act and remediate findings.
- Completes quarterly internal and external vulnerability scanning and web application security scanning activities.
- Advises IT teams of methods to remediate vulnerabilities, implement compensating controls, and evaluate risk awareness.
- Monitors and tracks remediation tasks to completion.
- Performs review of Web Application Firewall rules flagged during learning mode testing to determine next steps.
- Provides guidance to development network teams on next steps.
- Assists with the completion of Information Security vendor risk assessments and due diligence exercises to ensure security safeguards are included.
- Represents Information Security Team on projects to ensure security standards are addressed as part of requirements phase on projects.
- Provides the project team members with guidance on how to meet the identified security requirements.
- Keeps informed through external newsfeeds and other available industry communications to identify security advisories and available patches / fixes to address known security vulnerabilities for in place technologies.
- Provides communications to IT teams with recommendations on how to address and suggested timing to fix.
- Performs other Information Security tasks as assigned.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?yrDKNTi7K1xjVxuY7BCmjQw