The Expertise You Have
- Bachelors or Masters in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of strong Admin experience supporting Nifi, Kafka, Informatica, Talend or other standard ETL tools
- 5+ years of scripting and automation experience using Shell / Pearl / Python
- Working experience and good understanding Cloud platforms like AWS, AZURE, P
- Familiarity / experience with standard DBMS systems like Oracle, SQL, DB2,
- Nice to have experience working on MPP systems like – Netezza, Teradata, Greenplum etc.
- Nice to have experience on Cloud DW like Snowflake.
- Working experience and good understanding of big data eco systems like Hadoop, Hive, Spark, zoo keeper etc.
The Skills You Bring
- You bring 5+ years of Nifi, Kafka, Informatica Admin
- SQL & PL/SQL experience and other Database programming languages
- You bring 5+ years of scripting and automation experience using shell, Peral and python scripting
- Your ability to install, configure, manage & maintain Nifi systems on-prem and in AWS.
- Your ability to support multiple RDBMS like Oracle, Postgres, SQL server
- Your ability to implement audit, security and risk controls to secure data in both on-prem & cloud
- Your expertise in managing and processing large data sets distributed on multi-server, distributed systems from inception to execution
- Your Expertise in integration patterns with various internal and external systems. Experience with data structures, ETL, and real-time communication.
- Your ability to identify Nifi flow related issues and help developers triage their data flows.
- You be the subject matter expert and point-of-contact in core technical capabilities, onboarding new projects, operationalizing procedure, preparing SoP docs and defining RACI matrix
- You be responsible and accountable for the architecture, technical design, performance, and solutions for the projects/programs.
- Your able to participate in design discussions and offer consulting services to Business and Architecture community
- Your able to participate in Logical/Physical design discussions with Architects and Application teams.
- You bring the competencies and architectures related to High Availability, Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity, Backup and Recovery procedures
- You bring the experience in backend programming languages like PL/SQL, T-SQL, NZ SQL etc.
- You have scripting experience with Unix shell, Python, Perl, C,
- You are familiar with Java, J2EE, Embedded SQL, Forms, Reports, etc.
- Your able bring Application experts and other infrastructure teams together for finding optimal solutions to issues related to capacity, security, performance
- Effective communication, able to work with teams.
The Value You Deliver
- Primarily supporting Data ingestion / integration platforms using Nifi, Kafka, Informatica or Talend
- On boarding new projects to Nifi, setting up clusters on-prem or in cloud
- Developing automation for deployment, re-hydration and cluster management.
- Establish standard backup / recovery policies and procedures.
- Setup monitoring, alerting, on-call 24×7 support to triage platform related issues and connectivity
- End-to-end accountability for Nifi environment stability, performance & availability
- Collaborating with Development teams, Infrastructure teams & vendors on resolving issues timely
- Helping teams evaluate new tools as required
- Support peripheral tools within Data lake ecosystem as required.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?6OAC9vrYvh%2fwfbjbj%2btvKwv