We are currently recruiting for a Senior Building Engineer. The person in this position will perform engineering tasks associated with preventive and corrective maintenance of building equipment and building systems. The will gain thorough knowledge of all building systems, and building management system, and how they integrate, helping to ensure that these systems perform their intended function. Respond to, and perform Facilities Queue requests in a timely and efficient manner. Work with the Facilities Team to ensure a safe working environment for all Gladstone personnel, and help improve overall energy efficiency of building. Provide emergency response as needed, and serve in On Call capacity a minimum of one week per month.
- Associate’s Degree and/or vocational or technical school degree in Boiler Operation, HVAC, Basic Mechanics or Electrical Theory required.
- Five or more years of hands-on experience with boilers, HVAC, electrical, building automation systems, lab utilities, and interacting with system end-users preferred/required.
- Carpentry and/or painting skills, and experience with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems, CMMS, desired.
- Two or more years of supervisor/lead experience is preferred.
- Title and salary will be commensurate with education and experience.
- Be a part of big ideas and consider Gladstone. Your difference will make a difference in human health.
- Gladstone is an equal opportunity employer.