Role – IVR Business Analyst/ IVR BA/ Telephony Business Analyst/ Telephony BA Location – Plano, TX Type – Long Term Contract Skills Required: Nice InContact Job Description:
- Represent Customer Service in identifying, supporting and delivering enhancements and improvements in the technology and business processes that support Customer Service Telephony efforts.
- Responsible for UCare Telephony processes for Customer Service. Develop and maintain business process documentation, business requirements for telephony (IVR, prompts, call routing rules, call flows, etc.) and related processes within Customer Service and related operational areas.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and provide support to end users for existing telephony applications.
- Lead stakeholder SMEs, cross functional teams and work closely with telephony engineers, technical BA’s and software-vendor BAs and IT support to assure adherence to business requirements.
- Collaborate in defined development of processes with telephony engineers, internal IT staff, QA and SMEs in support of regular releases, maintenance and enhancements to call center technologies. Proactively assess and identify routing and integration pain points, opportunities and work to resolve issues as a product and business owner.
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions, translate business process needs into requirements artifacts such as business requirements document, use cases and user stories and work closely with internal and external partners to deliver quality solutions.
- Develop and lead operations facing implementation plans as a result of Telephony program and subprojects.
- Responsible for business approval and acceptance of use cases, user stories, process flows, and functional features.
- Responsible for developing and participating in User Acceptance testing.
Reach at – provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?BrN9JLp0apDlAZRnjOrpQwl