The Workday reporting team is looking for a Senior Workday HCM Report Developer. In this role, you will be responsible for building custom reports and related data structures within the Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) tenant. You’ll manage the maintenance, design, development, testing, and deployment of custom Workday reports and dashboards in alignment with HR program goals and data security framework.
Responsibilities Include but not limited to:
• Manage the maintenance, design, development, testing, and deployment of custom Workday reports, integrations, and dashboards in alignment with HR program goals and data security framework
• Analyze business requirements and capabilities for advanced data and reports
• Build custom reporting structures within the Workday tenant
• Implement calculated field requirements defined by stakeholders
• Handle Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools (BIRT) reporting activities
• Perform reporting audits to ensure accuracy and compliance
• Provide support activities, including researching, resolving reporting issues, and supporting training initiatives within Workday
• Partner with internal customers to ensure data and security consistency across all reporting platforms
• Collaborate with workday reporting Engineers/Analysts, workday reporting lead, and the other workday functional areas on any data and reports requirements that would require the use of standard and custom reports
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 4+ years of Functional Workday HCM / Reporting experience.
• Understanding of Workday HCM reporting processes, procedures and best practices
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to details.
• Experience with reporting tools and the Microsoft Office suite, including MS project.
• Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, good judgment, mature and positive attitude
• Ability to perform in fast-paced, high-pressure environment
• Ability to collaborate with a group of experienced diverse professionals
Note: The safety of our associates, both current and future, is GEICO’s highest priority. Currently, most of our associates are working remotely due to the current COVID-19 pandemic. Candidates who are selected for this position will be trained remotely and must be able to work from home in a designated work area. Once GEICO determines it is safe for associates to return to the office, candidates may be required to work in our Chevy Chase, MD office.
As a full time associate, you’ll enjoy our Total Rewards Program* to help secure your financial future and preserve your health and well-being, including:
• Premier Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with no waiting period**
• Paid Vacation, Sick and Parental Leave
• 401(k) Plan with Profit Sharing
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Paid Training and Licensures
*Benefits may be different by location. Benefit eligibility requirements vary and may include length of service.
**Coverage begins with the pay period after hire date. Must enroll in New Hire Benefits within 30 days of the date of hire for coverage to take effect.
The equal employment opportunity policy of the GEICO Companies provides for a fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law. GEICO hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
GEICO reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship to the Company. This applies to all applicants and associates. GEICO also provides a work environment in which each associate is able to be productive and work to the best of their ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment. We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining an atmosphere free from discrimination and harassment with mutual respect by and for all associates and applicants.
You can also check out our jobs on LinkedIn, #LI-SB1. – provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?6OAC9vrYvh%2fwbEwZWk%2b7SQv