Executive Kitchen Manager
Casual Theme – Growing Concept
Our company is seeking an Executive Kitchen Manager who is team-oriented, highly professional and qualified to develop other individuals, while managing a revenue-driven, high-energy environment. Are you seeking a company with unlimited growth potential? To become the Executive Kitchen Manager of this dynamic concept Apply Today for our location in Lafayette, LA. Our restaurant has been serving up authentic, and mouth watering Louisiana Cuisine ever since 2003. Today, our number of restaurants nears 100 restaurants with more opening each month. Our fun and energetic atmosphere mixed with our quality team of employees make for a perfect experience. We only use fresh ingredients, and secret recipes that make our guests keep coming back for more! We are currently looking to expand our team to continue to help us win as a company. Apply today as an Executive Kitchen Manager for our location in Lafayette, LA.
Title of Position: Executive Kitchen Manager
Job Description: The Executive Kitchen Manager leads a team full of culinary professionals that set high standards, produce great tasting food, and follow strict food safety guidelines. The Executive Kitchen Manager plays an immense roll in building top line sales and guest counts by providing a superior guest experience. The Executive Kitchen Manager will support the Culinary Development Team and will lead the training and ongoing support of all kitchen management and line employees to ensure menu items are executed with excellence at all times.
- Competitive Salary ($55,000-$60,000)
- Paid Vacation
- Medical/Vision/Dental Benefits
- 50-55 Hour Work Week
- Achievable Bonus Program
- 401(K) Plan
- The Executive Kitchen Manager should act as a “Brand Ambassador” for our company at all times
- The Executive Kitchen Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- A solid track record is achieving financial results is a must for the Executive Kitchen Manager
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a train the Executive Kitchen Manager must have
- Three plus years of restaurant management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for the Executive Kitchen Manager
Apply Now-Executive Kitchen Manager located in Lafayette, LA.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply and attach your resume for review.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?UO46q7c3dMwerAICsC7k6Ak