A new tab will open
As a Biomedical Technician, you will be responsible for responding to service calls to evaluate, diagnose, perform repair/planned maintenance (PM) on progressively complex customer’s biomedical equipment, and drives customer satisfaction through Service Excellence.
- Evaluate complex, customer biomedical equipment issues, and implement appropriate repairs.
- Perform planned maintenance (PM), safety and environmental inspections, and maintain effective customer relations.
- Follow and guide others as needed regarding appropriate GE policies, procedures, hospital protocol, and complete necessary documentation.
- Effectively communicate and partner with teammates and colleagues.
- Establish and engage in proactive daily communications with customers, to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction.
- Work as a member of local team to provide efficient service delivery to all accounts within assigned area.
- Share on-call/pager responsibility.
- Document all repair actions and submit reports/summaries according to schedule.
- Ensure proper care of spares, tools and test equipment, and ensure calibration.
- Manage vendors’ service delivery processes in compliance with GE policies, as instructed.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field and 2+ years of experience servicing medical equipment; OR equivalent military education and 2+ years of experience servicing electrical or mechanical equipment; OR High School Diploma/GED and 4+ years of experience servicing medical equipment.
- Analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate technical issues to the customer in an easy to understand manner.
- Special Physical Requirements: Candidate must be able to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 35 lbs. unassisted and frequently bend, stoop, twist, climb, crouch/squat, kneel/crawl, sit and stand for long periods of time. Candidate must also be able to reach at, above and below shoulder level, flex/extend neck and have good hand and finger dexterity. Specific vision abilities required by this job may include color, close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
What we offer:
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To Apply: Click Here