Production Supervisor (Direct Hire) – Progressive & Essential Utility Pole Manufacturer
Our client is a progressive and multi-faceted company that was busy before the pandemic but has been essential since by providing infrastructure products needed in our economy. With facilities throughout the U.S., they manufacture and distribute products for railway ties, utility poles, residential lumber and industrial wood products.
Benefits & Features:
Do you lead by example, and do you have aspirations to move up the chain of command maybe even to Plant Manager? Keep reading if this sounds like you.
- Comprehensive total benefits package including but not limited to:
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) policies
- Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Access to a robust employee assistance program
- Competitive compensation
- Annual bonus program opportunity
- 401(k) savings plan with generous Company match (150% on the first 4% deferred)
- Paid time off and holidays
- Career advancement opportunities
- Ability to purchase Company stock
The Production Supervisor is responsible for scheduling and coordinating the flow of material into, out of, and through the plant operations. This Supervisor will ensure compliance to established customer quality and delivery expectations while maintaining a safe and productive work environment. The Supervisor is also responsible for the accuracy and communication in reporting all aspects of production operations. The right candidate will be fast paced, ambitious and looking for an opportunity to grow their career.
- Direct supervision of work crews, analyzing work orders, assigning equipment to employees, making recommendations for process improvement, ensuring quality and desire/willingness to be a boots on the ground leader.
- 2+ years of manufacturing experience including supervisory responsibility. Preferably leading crews of at least 15 employees.
- While playing a supervisory role in manufacturing, the right candidate will have built experience in shipping, receiving and inventory control.
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers (MS Office)
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?QEUWeZsKYUpnomlHbYhu9gx