This role will directly report to the Senior VP of Delivery and will manage all aspects of the Technology Practice across one or more assigned markets (Indianapolis IN, Cincinnati OH, Columbus OH). This role with sit in Cincinnati, Ohio. Key responsibilities for this role include budgeting, managing operations of the Technology Practice to the budget, Expenses Management, Profit / Loss, Vendor / Subcontractor management, Capacity management, building capabilities, and providing ongoing direction for the services offered by the Practice to stay current with evolving Market needs. This role will also serve as the go to person and mentor to the leaders of the various competencies / departments in the Practice as well as Solution Directors in the Practice.
The candidate will have excellent communication skills (verbal and written), business acumen, and personnel management skills. He / She would have extensive experience in Consulting in (at least one of) the specified markets. He / She will be familiar with Software Development Lifecycles, multiple technology stacks and evolving technologies including at a high-level: architectures, frameworks, platforms and tools. The candidate should possess reasonable depth in technology to build solid relationships with various technologists within the practice, and with peers across practices in the organization. He / She must have grasp of various aspects of the technology landscape to be able to guide subordinates and drive conversations with clients, prospective clients and internal stakeholders to support Business Development.
The following disciplines are the various areas of responsibility for this role:
Business Development Support
Work very closely with and in support of Business Development. Some of the responsibilities in this area include:
· Help Business Development qualify opportunities (involves interactions with clients) to determine priorities.
· Prioritize and support pursuit activity across markets and accounts.
· Work with Business Development to clearly understand and identify profiles for various needs.
· Assist / identify appropriate Solution Architects / Tech leads to staff pursuits according to priorities.
· Assist in solution visioning and reviewing proposals as needed.
· Balancing account priorities across assigned cities.
· Assist with Account Planning for strategic accounts
Budget and Planning
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?L50QYonlxrhjCJEGQqMhaQf