We are looking for a Marketing Communication Specialist to join our Public Relations and Marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible for development and implementation of corporate brand image and product marketing plans.
You will help plan and manage integrated marketing communications incorporating advertising, direct marketing, sales collateral, events, web content and more. This position works closely with other marketing specialists, the VP of Public Relations and Marketing, business development teams, and outside agencies and vendors.
Farm Credit Services of America is a great place to work. You see it in our people and the relationships they have with each other and our customers. Our passion and commitment to serving both rural America and each other is key to our success in the marketplace.
- Serve as the primary liaison to internal business units to understand their goals and priorities, and collaborate with the teams to help plan and execute integrated marketing communications that support their business.
- Build relationships to foster a shared understanding of marketing principles and the consistent application of Association brand standards.
- Coordinate the planning and production of a variety of brand image, product marketing and promotional materials for recurring and special projects.
- Projects may range from naming and launching new products, services and technologies to promoting special rate programs, product bundles and the corporate brand image.
- Duties may also include internally focused sales and sales promotion contests and strategies.
- Provide direction to vendors including freelance artists, printers, advertising agencies and display companies as needed.
- Bachelors Degree in Communications or Marketing preferred.
- 7+ years corporate and business-to-business product marketing.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?a8kf%2bMYAJoncBHP8Fcayggq