Programmer Analyst – ESB (Java) – Job Description
This position has responsibility for design development, coding, testing, implementation and maintenance of apis and using various development tools including java, Tibco Businessworks and Apigee.
- Design and build enterprise wide integration solutions Ownership of the full life cycle for the solution, from initial analysis through testing and delivery
- Participates in Define phase for scoping, and design phase for detailed technical requirements and design specifications, and will be responsible for development of complex solutions.
- Works with other TIBCO developers to ensure best practices for performance are followed for optimal performance.
- Interfaces with other IS delivery teams for coordination of project tasks, status reporting, and issue resolution.
- Create and maintain new APIS that support business requirements.
- Troubleshooting and cross training with other developers.
- Will train on Tibco and Apigee platforms
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to work either independently or as part of a larger team, depending on project assignments
- Familiarity with Enterprise Java technologies (J2EE / Java EE)
- Familiarity with building and consuming web services
- Familiar with SOAP and REST API protocols, as well as HTTP transport concepts
- Practical knowledge of relational database concepts and SQL queries (MS SQL Server and Oracle preferred)
- Ability to deliver assigned work on time without defects.
- Willing to learn new technologies and assimilate new tools quickly
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of telecommunications industry helpful.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, or related study
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?sAbWxt0qRkvNhnZ73KT92Qm