People & Office Operations Manager
Location: New York/Remote
About Front Office Sports
Front Office Sports is a media brand covering the $614 billion business of sports. We equip business leaders with accessible news and actionable insights.
Who We’re Looking For
Front Office Sports is seeking a highly-motivated People & Office Operations Manager to serve as a human resources and administrative operations lead for the company. The ideal candidate is highly organized and has a passion for employee engagement.
- Ensure that FOS is considered among employees as a ‘Best Employer’
- Collaborate with FOS leadership in hiring efforts by reviewing resumes, coordinating interviews, and organizing the FOS talent pipeline
- Manage employee onboarding and offboarding process
- Organize and establish employee engagement programs including in-person retreats and virtual engagement opportunities
- Facilitate performance reviews, company surveys, training, and other employee operations related items
- Manage the FOS invoicing tasks and accounts receivable follow up with advertising partners
- Manage expense payments including employee reimbursements, vendors, etc.
- Assist with various corporate planning initiatives including tax planning, vendor estimates, etc.
- Manage registrations and filings for tax, state business registrations, and insurance
- Organize and maintain various FOS corporate documents
- 3+ years of HR or People Operations experience
- Strong organizational skills and an aptitude to run with new tasks
- Experience working with business solutions such as Quickbooks, Justworks, Bambee, etc.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and desire to help continue to build something new and fresh
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment with ability to multi-task and collaborate
- A collaborative spirit and the ability to work and lead across departments
About Working For Front Office Sports
This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary and full medical benefits.
Front Office Sports is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Front Office Sports will consider all applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
Please send a resume and portfolio to with the subject line “People & Office Operations Manager”
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?%2by1pS5HEbDUmKnI6SEb4Bww