Friendly Chevrolet is an automotive company founded on the belief that people come before profit. As we continue to grow, we are looking to add exceptional talent and leadership to our team. Life is too short not to enjoy your work, so don’t settle for just a job. Friendly Chevrolet is not your typical car dealership. As a pioneer of the Best Price Philosophy, Friendly Chevrolet has held true to the no-hassle, no-negotiation way of doing things. We believe our true profit is made through how we treat our customers and employees, maintaining their loyalty for a lifetime. We offer a professional working environment with continuous opportunity for both personal and career development.
Here at Friendly Chevrolet we pride ourselves on being customer focused. We know that you, our team member are our most valuable asset. We offer you a professional working environment with continuous training and performance excellence as a team member.
- Extensive Training Program
- Internal Growth
- 401k Match
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid training
- Paid vacation
- Family owner and operated
- Heavily involved in giving back to the community
- Stay up to date on the latest repair methods and techniques for the vehicles sold and serviced by the dealership
- Perform all body and fender repairs according to estimate and supplement as necessary
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy
- Perform welding, soldering, body alignment and oxidizing operations
- Diagnose the cause of malfunction and perform needed repair
- Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts
- Examine vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required
- Advise Body Shop Manager if additional work is needed
- Welding, suspension, framework experience a plus OR willing to learn/train
- ASE Certifications (preferred)
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?RzVBsu2CNtYidDXPAmyq%2bQa