The responsibilities of the Production Supervisor will include:
- Responsible for the leadership and safety of production team members.
- Facilitate the daily/weekly production of all products ensuring all are produced efficiently, timely and in accordance to Freshpet quality standards.
- Manages and directs daily production goals in a safe, cost effective and efficient manner and all industry and regulatory standards are being met.
- Review production records for accuracy and ensure all records are maintained properly.
- Ensure the sanitation, housekeeping and overall cleanliness of the facility is in compliance with quality standards.
- Responsible for OSHA and environmental regulation compliance for Operations as well as factory GMPs, food safety and sanitation.
- Analyzing labor efficiencies and labor allocations to meet demand; scheduling vacations/time off; managing overtime hours; manage time keeping system.
- Develop and motivate direct reports to improve the efficiency of their current duties and have clearly identified goals.
- Conduct/document regular communication, production and safety meetings to keep team members informed; encourage team member feedback/ideas.
- Address team member issues and deliver corrective action to include behavior, safety, quality, GMP, sanitation, work standards and time infractions. Partner with HR department for direction and guidance as necessary.
- Lead/Assist in team member orientation and training
- Maintain current thorough knowledge of the factory and its systems.
- Must participate as an active team player and motivated individual.
- Continuous improvement processes and work conditions.
- Perform other duties as required
Work Experience Requirements
- Minimum 3 years supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment; preferable in a food manufacturing facility.
- Strong analytical, written/verbal communications, interpersonal skills and the ability to work well across all levels of the organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications; especially excel
- Knowledge of time and attendance systems
- Familiarity with Continuous Improvement and Lean Manufacturing techniques
- Experience implementing SQF programs preferred
- Strong understanding of the sanitation process in a food manufacturing facility
- Bachelor degree strongly preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?YuiqU34x1o46lfE1c5iDLAg