Regional Foreclosure Specialist – Attorney Oversight is responsible for working directly with the Foreclosure Attorney Network and the Foreclosure Milestone Teams to ensure all investor/insurer requirements are completed both accurately and timely from first legal through the foreclosure sale. Identify and conduct review of past standard timelines on a loan level basis and address ineffeciencies. Act as the Single Point of Contact for the Attorney on foreclosure related matters. Work closely with Vendor Management on overall attorney performance, and coordinate escalation for aged inventory through reporting, conference calls and and escalations to management as needed. In addition, perform internal QC audit responses associated with the overall timeline and ensuring Investor/Insurer/Regularory compliance requirement are met by the Attorney Network and Foreclosure Department.
*This position can be fully Remote*
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop a strong working relationship with Attorney Network and Foreclosure Department.
- Review and maintain oversight of past due and approaching timelines for FNMA, GNMA (FHA,VA,USDA & Private Investors) with Attorney Network.
- Ensure accounts are properly documented with actions taken, correspondence, and explanation of controllable vs non controllable delays.
- Provide training and guidance to the Attorney Network as necessary to ensure files are being managed and updated according to policy.
- Review reports for out of standard or approaching timelines and address inefficiencies.
- Coordinate and conduct working sessions and conference calls with the Attorney Network to review their files, monitor for status and resolution of any issues identified.
- Knowledgeable in agency, investor or insurer timelines and documents requirements for judicial and non-judicial foreclosures.
- Perform QC and provide responses and support for internal or regulatory compliance audits
- Working knowledge of mortgage banking, familiarity with RESPA, FDCPA & federal and state laws related to legal.
- Update databases to ensure information is accurate, complete, and accessible. Maintain records and files. Perform periodic analyses and review of data. Investigate questionable items.
- Provide mentoring to new staff members, assist in special projects as assigned.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance. Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of Fiserv/Loanserv, Vendorscape, Lenstar and LPS Desktop
- Proficient in Microsoft Word
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED OR 2-4 years of related experience and/or training
Founded in Mount Laurel, NJ in 1990, Freedom Mortgage has since grown into one of the largest and fastest-growing privately owned full-service residential lenders in the USA. Licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, Freedom Mortgage has over 5000 employees nationwide, proudly servicing $225.6 billion, and is still growing.
Our mission is to foster homeownership in America. Freedom is a leader in VA mortgage lending and is one of the mortgage industry’s largest philanthropic supporters of the USO and military families through its Team Freedom Cares philanthropic arm.
Locations include suburban Philadelphia and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces. We also have large operating centers countrywide, including these desirable markets: Beaverton , OR; Boca Raton, FL; Columbia, MD; Jacksonville, FL; Melville, NY; Plano, TX; San Dimas, CA; Tempe, AZ; Troy, MI and Woodbridge, VA.
If you seek a sense of community, top training, opportunity for advancement, a comprehensive benefits package and reward and recognition program, look no further.
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?oou9in%2bIVn1B%2b0bpaRyVcww