*WHO WE ARE:*
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart/$ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2000 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart/$ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to *care* for everyone around us, *act with integrity* every time, *collaborate* with everybody we work with, and *get better* at what we do every day.
* THE OPPORTUNITY:*
Our core Platform team is reimagining the engineering platform for our projected multi-billion dollar growth. In this role, you will be responsible for our DevOps Infrastructure, including the designing of the core foundation that will support the scaling of 3 business platforms (Freedom Debt Relief, Freedom Personal Lending, and Freedom HELOC Lending). You will influence technology decisions around security, reliability, and scalability. Your expertise will provide a solid technical foundation for infrastructure as code that will support all engineering teams at freedom. If you are passionate about automation, developer productivity, security, reliability, scalability, monitoring, you will find home here.
* 7+ years’ experience in Infrastructure automation
* Cloud experience (*Google/GCP*, Azure, AWS)
* Experience with containers (*Docker*)
* Experience with container orchestration tools (*Kubernetes* preferred)
* Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code (e.g. *Terraform* preferred)
* Experience working with a scripting language (Python, Shell, Groovy, Shell scripting)
* Familiar with continuous integration systems, cluster management,
* Troubleshoot and monitor distributed systems in Dev and Prod environment.
* Strong understanding of system and networking concepts and troubleshooting techniques
* Very comfortable with Linux & Network administration including load balancing, routing, firewalls, VPN
* Experience with cloud cost management
* Experience in infrastructure security
* Comfortable working with Git / Bitbucket
* CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values): *
* *Care (for everyone): *We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
* *Act with Integrity (every time):* We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
* *Get Better (every day):* We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
* *Collaborate (with everybody):* We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace a healthy, constructive debate.
* WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?*
* Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
* Voted the Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix!
* Great base salary with quarterly bonuses
* Opportunities for growth
* Benefits start within 30 days
* 401k with employer match
* 3 weeks’ paid vacation
* 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
* Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
* This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting, we want to talk to you. Apply today!*
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?e6qBK%2biM1ukAEfPzm1pnHQi