WHO WE ARE:
Voted one of the Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies in the Bay Area for 2020, Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,400 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
We are looking for an experienced consumer Senior SEO Product Manager to drive organic lead acquisition growth and corporate messaging through Freedom’s public facing websites.
- Product – define the goals, metrics, and compelling features for the team based on consumer insights. Create and maintain a roadmap and engineering/design tickets that are 2-6 sprints ahead.
- SEO – set the organic acquisition roadmap based on SEO insights, competitive analysis, and industry analysis.
- Business Impact – own and drive large, consistent gains in SEO traffic, leads, and closes across multiple consumer finance product categories.
- Execution – lead a cross-functional team of engineers, QA, designers, and more to deliver maximum value to Freedom.
- Analytics – use analytics to guide direction and build a rapid, test and learn process that drives consistent growth.
- Strategy – create and execute the long term vision for Bills.com as an independent consumer finance portal that also delivers benefits for the Freedom family.
- Product – 5+ years of digital consumer Product Management experience acquiring insights and leading a cross-functional team to turn them into double digit YoY consumer engagement and/or revenue gains.
- SEO – 3+ years of SEO experience for a top 1000 website driving double digit YoY traffic growth.
- Content – 2+ years of experience at a top 1000 website driving SEO content requirements and linking strategies that resulted in direct growth impact.
- Business – Proven ability to deliver significant revenue/profit impact through product changes.
- Execution – Proven experience driving measurable consumer and business results through consumer product/engineering changes while helicoptering from strategy to tactics.
- Analytical – 3+ years of experience driving consistent growth via a rapid, test and learn product development process.
- Strategy – 5+ years of experience creating a product vision that inspires the cross-functional team and creates a step-function in consumer engagement and business results.
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- COLLABORATE (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?pPlOwfK%2fiLuKHUP3QKE%2bdgo