Operations Maintenance Mechanic Day Shift
Location: Santa Clarita Valley, CA
Salary: $23.00 – $31.00/HR DOE
Fralock is a well-established manufacturing company, based in the Santa Clarita Valley, that has a 50-year history of excellence. We are growing rapidly and are recruiting Operation Maintenance Mechanic 2.
We are looking for people who exemplify strong work ethics, values, dedication, and character with the ability to make independent, intelligent decisions. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, which is focused on exploring and developing the next generation technology while offering opportunities for advancement, apply today.
We offer Paid Vacation/Sick/Holiday, 401K (after 1 month of employment beginning 1/1/2021), annual bonus program (conditions apply), Medical/Vision/Dental coverage growth opportunities, training assistance programs and many more!
If you are still reading… Check this out!
Culture Vision: Our results driven team strives to deliver extraordinary outcomes through our passionate commitment to each other, collaboration, courage, and innovation
- Repair, install, adjust, or maintain industrial production equipment and machinery
- Perform routine preventative maintenance on mechanical and/or electrical equipment such as making regular inspections and lubricating moving parts
- Repair and maintain the facility by performing facility maintenance and upkeep utilizing painting, woodworking, and plumbing skills
- Troubleshoots and repairs a variety of equipment
This position requires access to information controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), the successful candidate must be a “U.S. person” as defined in the ITAR and EAR (which generally means (i) be a citizen or national of the United States; or (ii) be a lawful permanent resident of the United States; or (iii) have been admitted to the United States as a refugee, or have been granted asylum, as specified under applicable law.
- Performing routine maintenance on equipment and assessing if additional service is required
- Assist installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications
- Repairing, rebuilding, or upgrading equipment/machines or systems utilizing the needed techniques and tools to meet specific safety codes and standards
- Performing specialized maintenance and servicing procedures on equipment/machines such as troubleshooting electrical faults and glitches in machine control systems. Ability to identify the necessary requirements and located proper replacement parts or systems
- To fabricate or machine custom parts as necessary to replace failed items no longer available
- Completes maintenance program related paperwork
- Assist with janitorial services as required
- Notifies supervisor if complicated issues arise
- Have strong verbal and written English communication skills; ability to work from written and verbal instructions
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively with individuals in various departments -Work as a Team Member
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to achieve results
- Ability to be detail oriented and able to multi-task; ability to organize work to optimize efficiency
- Read and interpret electrical drawings manuals and directions
- Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, and their proper applications. Combined with the ability to use a calculator and work with decimals
- Working knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance
- Working knowledge of machine control systems, hydraulic and pneumatic diagrams and control systems, and power transmission systems
- Knowledge and expertise in the use manual lathes, mills, drill presses, and many other tools utilized in a machine shop environment
- Knowledge of industrial electrical, machine control systems, hydraulic and pneumatic diagrams and control systems, and power transmission systems (belt and chain drive systems)
- Electrical Power – Knowledge of electrical wiring codes and systems, voltages AC/DC., and amperages. The proper use of electrical test and diagnostic procedures
- Must be able to troubleshoot and repair electrical systems up to 480v, 3 phase
- Metal Fabrication – Knowledge and expertise in the use of metal shears, brakes, punches, acetylene torch, band saw, chisels and hammers utilized in the metal fabrication or maintenance shop
- Building Maintenance experience and skills
- Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in the production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models
- Building construction and maintenance experience
- Training and experience in use of Allen Bradley and Square D PLC’s, VFD’s, HMI servos, etc
High School Diploma, G.E.D. or five (5) years work experience plus two (2) years related technical training program/military technical training.
Minimum of five (5) years of experience in a manufacturing environment in a similar position
- Manual Dexterity – The ability to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects and perform maintenance tasks
- Correctable Vision and Hearing
- Ability to stand/walk and perform physical labor for most of the working shift. Pull, push, squat etc. to accomplish repairs
- Intermittently lift loads of up to 50 pounds
This position must pass post offer drug test, Pre-work Screen, and background check. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of a position.
Integrity test and English if applicant does not possess a BA or higher.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?4%2b1hd2XImbr4TLSMVulT%2fQh