At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story–and we’re committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization’s success.
This role manages the day-to-day execution of marketing programs for assigned verticals/partners/channels by coordinating the activities of various internal teams, including but not limited to verticals, integrated marketing & communications, innovation & integration, technology, compliance, and marketing operations. It is the job of the Marketing Project Manager to flawlessly get each and every marketing campaign/job/project through the various stages of campaign development, including but not limited to strategy, creative, compliance and production, in a set timeframe. This is a marketing execution/project management role.
Execute Marketing Campaigns
Serve as project manager, consultant and production resource driving marketing campaigns and projects for marketing strategy, integrated marketing, and vertical teams in order to achieve established account growth/balance/spend goals and objectives as well as campaign execution goals.
- Drive all campaign processes through influence of and collaboration with various internal/external teams.
- Act as marketing plan project manager on all campaigns through assigned vertical, partner or channel(s).
- Lead in all stand-up and kick-off meetings.
- Build project plans and oversee each variable of the plan to ensure timely delivery and accurate output while removing roadblocks
- Responsible for development and accurate delivery of all functional aspects of campaigns for example set up documents, campaign specs, fully proofed and validated creative, final campaign criteria etc. including all necessary approvals
- Lead implementation and production of variety of channels–mail, print, digital, in branch/in store collateral, events.
Build and maintain technical knowledge of campaigns, promos, offers, and production specs
- Responsible for understanding the full impacts of all technical aspects of campaign/offer set-up
- Understand vertical/business goals and translate in to technical set-up of promo/offer codes
- Leverage existing capabilities to flawlessly execute marketing programs
- Maintain repository of all current offer capabilities to include acquisition, bonus, customer management, etc.
- Serve as resource for current production specs, inventory and offer solutions to integrated marketing managers
- Ensure set-up aligns with reporting and analytics expectations to guarantee accurate performance and reads of each marketing campaign
Continually build and maintain deep and complete knowledge of the business, processes and technical specificities by partner as related to marketing campaigns/promotions. Solely responsible to ensure flawless execution and no errors in campaign functionality.
Develop projects and execution of programs to improve the Customer Experience and how customers engage with us.
- Document and keep track of the customer journey with in First Bankcard.
- Work with cross functional teams to bring new technologies & capabilities to life.
- Identify gaps capabilities and hand off to Innovation Project Management Team for build out.
Manage and evaluate marketing calendars at a partner and overall level to ensure execution effectiveness
- Ensure timely delivery of all materials to internal teams and partners
- Drive campaigns from kick-off to execution through self-evaluation of campaign complexity and timeline requirements based on previously agreed upon marketing calendar
- Oversee master calendar to ensure production efficiencies
- Work with colleagues to consolidate all marketing activities in to one master calendar
- Evaluate individual campaigns with team members to gain cost and operational efficiencies where available
Oversee and fulfill all Marketing Campaign Governance
- Responsible for proofing all creative assigned for execution and technical elements
- Facilitate legal and compliance approvals
- Ensure quality control of all marketing pieces produced
- Manage, traffic, and track all marketing pieces/campaigns (inputs and outputs)
- Maintain inventory of completed marketing piece/campaign work in central repository for purposes of audit, future reference and how long pieces have been in-market.
BSA Compliance: Understand and comply with the Bank’s BSA/AML Program, which includes, but is not limited to the following: (Ongoing)
* Complying with the Bank’s Customer Identification Program and Customer Due Diligence Policy;
* Identifying, monitoring and reporting suspicious activity;
* Completing BSA/AML training in a timely manner as directed by management;
* Understand and adhere to all bank policy, laws and regulations applicable to role.
* Report all compliance issues, violations of law or regulations in accordance with the steps defined in the FNBO Compliance Accountability Program.
Takes on additional team support tasks to continually improve work quality or customer experience. Continuing to build knowledge of the company, processes and customers.
Knowledge, Skills, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in marketing operations, marketing design, project management, advertising agency traffic or equivalent.
- Ability to work, communicate and collaborate in a team setting, while managing time and projects independently and proactively
- Inclination to take initiative to solve problems
- Working knowledge of Microsoft suite of products
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Thrive in a fast-moving environment with high tolerance for change
- Ability to handle stress and meet deadlines
- Project Management Certification or desire to become certified
If you would like additional compensation and benefit information related to this specific role, please email .
FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We are committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to success for historically underrepresented populations. To accomplish this, we foster a culture of belonging and inclusion so that every employee is valued, and has opportunity and the ability to make an impact. FNBO strives to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve in the makeup of our workforce.
See the full FNBO Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Statement here
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download ‘EEO is The Law’ Self-Print Poster
Click here to download ‘EEO is The Law’ Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download ‘EEO is The Law’ GINA Supplement
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?vtmutQ5sRZ7sEQM1mgIPwQi