At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story–and we’re committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization’s success.
The Financial Planner meets with customers, manages customer information, develops financial plans and improves the customer experience through a quality planning experience. A Financial Planner will exhibit the ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and perform extremely detail oriented work.
Input customer personal and financial information accurately into financial planning software. Prepare, solve and deliver customer personal financial plans. Create charts, graphs and other visual aids used in customer meetings to help with planning process.
Serve as resource for Team Led Advisors around financial planning topics and strategy. Able to articulate solutions to customers and internal partners around applicable strategies. Lead educational meetings for internal partners around new and existing financial strategies.
Attend and lead customer meetings around financial planning process and goal selection. Be able to help customers identify needs and objectives, direct customers towards applicable bank and wealth solutions. Meetings include: Introduction, Goal Settings, Data Gathering, Plan Delivery, Updates.
Maintain and prepare customer files. Compose appropriate customer communications. Review task assignments for each customer and work directly with applicable team members to ensure all follow-up and action items as a result of customer meetings are documented in Salesforce and completed within the specified time frame. Escalate potential customer issues to appropriate team members. Prioritize work and handle multiple tasks.
Deliver exceptional customer experience and demonstrate expertise as a Financial Planner. Accuracy of data input and case analysis. Prepare customer meetings in advance, including review of all reports. Proactively identify opportunities and reach out to internal partners.
Actively participate in the financial planning process and team decisions. Attend team and divisional meeting. Build strong relationship with Financial Advisors and Financial Advisor Associates. Identify additional opportunities for ongoing training.
Compliance: Understand and comply with bank policy, laws, regulations, and the bank’s BSA/AML Program, as applicable to your job duties.
* Complete compliance training and adhere to internal procedures and controls, as required.
* Report any known violations of compliance policy, laws, or regulations.
* Report any suspicious customer and/or account activity.
Professionalism/Attendance: Exhibit professional behavior and promote positive working relationships. Maintain regular and predictable attendance in alignment with departmental/divisional policy.
- FNBO Wealth Management highly desired
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience.
- Certified Financial Planner (“CFP”) designation
- 5+ years of experience in financial planning Previous financial plan modeling experience
- Experience with servicing high net worth individuals and institutions.
- Working knowledge of all standard concepts and procedures with area of expertise.
- Excellent orientation to detail and strong analytical skills. Able to review documents or information with accuracy for errors or omissions.
- Ability to deliver clear, articulate and concise messages, both verbally and orally.
- Ability to create written documentation in various formats and styles to meet the needs of the audience. Demonstrated proficiency in writing and able to develop presentation, documents or standard reports that are clear and understood.
- Ability to identify problems, research underlying contributing factors and evaluate appropriate solutions.
- Ability to identify areas where efficiency and process improvement are needed.
- Ability to work independently with guidance only in the most complex financial plans as well as collaboratively and cohesively within a team environment.
- Ability to listen attentively to customer’s needs to best deliver a comprehensive solution for the customer.
- Understands and contributes to intended customer experience of helpful, easy and personal.
If you would like additional compensation and benefit information related to this specific role, please email .
FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We are committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to success for historically underrepresented populations. To accomplish this, we foster a culture of belonging and inclusion so that every employee is valued, and has opportunity and the ability to make an impact. FNBO strives to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve in the makeup of our workforce.
See the full FNBO Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Statement here
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download ‘EEO is The Law’ Self-Print Poster
Click here to download ‘EEO is The Law’ Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download ‘EEO is The Law’ GINA Supplement
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?kD%2boqxWZLdBWU13VtwcHAwk