WELCOME TO THE FLUENT SOLAR JOB EXPERIENCE!
(Applying for a million other jobs today? Jump to the end and apply. You won’t hurt our feelings.)
OUR BENEFITS- LETS START WITH THE GOOD STUFF
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity for growth and leadership
- Management opportunities available
- Biannual Vacation packages (Spouse/significant other included)
- Swag- Incentives that will knock your Fluent branded socks off
- Monthly team activities and outings
COMPENSATION: Per Kw base/commission, $52,950+ DOE
OUR JOB DESCRIPTION
No experience required! You do not need prior marketing or sales experience. We will train you to succeed. 4-6 Hour flexible shifts available. You will find potential customers and set appointments. Easy. Our average appointment setter/ intern makes about $30/hr while top producers earn as much as $75/hr. Set appointments with customers to review a solar report with a consultant and help homeowners lower their current power bill. Save them money while saving the environment.
OUR HIRING PROCESS
1. You find this advertisement.
2. You read it.
3. You can’t believe you didn’t find us sooner.
4. You tell us you are interested (apply here, email, yell, text, call)
5. Attach your resume or LinkedIn Profile (Quickly delete compromising Instagram Pics)
6. Meet one of our area managers in person and fall instantly in lovewith our compensation and path to excellence.
7. Tell everyone you know how great your life has become.
8. You tell your friends, they quit their jobs prematurely and apply at Fluent Solar.
Good communication skills, personal vehicle, ability to work on your feet, teachable
Our sales force at Fluent Solar live by the V A L O R Code. Can you?
- Win the morning, win the day?
- Act courageously?
- Be a person of action?
- Have a whatever it takes attitude?
- Take pride in your work?
- Respect-trust-protect the tribe (team)?
- Remain always grateful but never satisfied?
- Make plays that count?
- Trust the process?
- Practice harder than you play?
- Do the simple things?
- Stay the course?
Skills can be learned, and qualifications will move you forward quickly, but a desire to learn and win is what we are looking for. – me
If you have that desire to win, congratulations you may proceed to the next section.
Our sales force is our lifeline. We pump blood into the veins of Fluent Solar. We are not one type of person and your uniqueness will add to the blended mix of talent we call family.
We are fathers and mothers, brothers and sisters, single people, family people, stoked-on-life people. We are snowboarders, mountain bikers, painters, runners, video game all-stars, musicians, hunters, activists, entrepreneurs, and best friends. We are day makers and work hard to be the best.
We are the fastest growing group of Solar Rockstar’s in the nation. Fluent Solar has grown over 400% in the last 6 months and we are not slowing down thanks to our amazing sales representatives and consultants.
You need us like you need Chic-fila on Sunday. -also me
MY ADVICE: APPLY! Even if you don’t think you are qualified for sales. We will meet you and see if you’re a fit for us and us for you. We will be honest, up front, and kind during the interviewing process. Entry level to expert sales positions are available.
ONE MORE THING: RESIDENTIALSOLAR is the fastest growing industry in the nation, and you don’t want to miss out on having a job that will grow with you!
Okay- Last Thing: Fluent Solar is a member of the Fluent Home family. We are the largest independent security and home automation company in North America and our customer service is 5 stars. Check out both sides! (but apply for solar)
PS: Share this. We have limited sales representative openings for entry level and expert people like you and we want to interview your friends. (And plenty of parking for your matching super cars.)
Fluent Solar is an equal opportunity employer. PM20
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?4%2b1hd2XImbpeH37rLF4kzQh