Flex is a leading sketch-to-scale™ solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world. With more than 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help make the world Live Smarter™, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets. For more information please visit our careers page at .
- Industry: Electrical / Electronic Manufacturing
- Type: Public Company
- NASDAQ: FLEX
- Headquarters: 2 Changi South Lane, Singapore, 486123
- Company Size: 10,001+ employees
*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.
The Materials Supervisor will be based in Manchester, CT . The Materials Supervisor will be an integral role for the management of materials throughout the factory. The Material Supervisor will be responsible for managing the material handling team in a fast-paced environment. The Materials Supervisor role will be focused on inventory accuracy and proper movements of material from warehouse to point of use.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Reconcile work in process inventory
- Daily Cycle Counts of Warehouse Raw Material
- Lead a team of 10 direct reports across multiple shifts
- Assist with the establishment and maintenance of the production control system
- Develop materials schedules and coordinate the efficient movement of materials with purchasing, production and engineering
- Assist with implementation of the site materials management policies and procedures
- Coordinate with project managers, purchasing, operations managers, and supervisors across multiple departments
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
- Minimum of 3 years experience in similar role
- Exceptional communication skills
- Detail Oriented and excellent organization skills
- Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Strong understanding of ERP systems and functions
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Knowledge of 5S and Lean
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
Global Procurement & Supply Chain
Is Sponsorship Available?
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: . Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?09KdbbZOjub11jAzYh6tcAv