A new tab will open
About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world’s most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit – and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker’s social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store.
The Value Stream Mapping Manager provides insights and support for value streams within operations; responsibility covers everything from supplier processes through engineering and manufacturing to the customer. The VSM Manager leads continuous improvement in areas such as manufacturing engineering, quality engineering, materials planning, maintenance, other supervisors, and general program management operations. The VSM manager is responsible for defining processes, building these processes into automated workflows (Jira/etc) and driving lean tools and culture into the business.
• Execute lean tools and procedures within Value Stream atmosphere to minimize process variation.
• Ensure to enhance quality as well as reduce waste.
• Utilize external and internal VOC to evaluate or enhance processes.
• Execute root cause issue solving procedure to all functions.
• Execute Standard Work and develop SOP ‘ s for Operations associated processes.
• Ensure entire team staff are properly trained, resourced, supplied and managed to attain strategic objectives.
• Develop and utilize main performance goals to employees through Performance Ownership process as well as Daily Management.
• Perform closely with internal Program Managers and Operations.
• Request 5-why root cause evaluation from responsible parties plus document countermeasures.
• Identify improvement opportunities and perform under minimal supervision to attain results as well as process enhancements.
• Improve as well as maintain goals with concentration on Customer Satisfaction.
• Perform with different projects at one time during working on necessary deadlines.
• Execute data mining and evaluation pertinent to quality process enhancement related to Value Stream metrics.
• Help teams to engage in lean activity planning as well as execute these plans.
•Bachelor’s degree in business or related field of study
•At least a minimum of 5 years automotive experience with two years in a management capacity; or a combination of education and experience including management experience.
•Experience configuring Jira or similar automated workflow management systems.
•Proficient in utilizing and developing dashboard systems (tableau/quicksight/etc).
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competences
• Drive for Results: Drive for high performance, takes responsibility and works towards planning targets, overcoming obstacles, setbacks and uncertainty.
• Business Acumen: Contribute to the company strategy and aligns the strategic priorities of own area with the direction and strategic priorities of the broader organization.
• Customer Centricity: Anticipates evolving customer needs and how to address them, doing the right thing in the right way
• Decision Making: Makes timely, informed decisions that consider the facts, goals, constraints, and risks.
• Analytical Thinking: Gather relevant information, identify key issues, compare data from different sources; draw appropriate conclusions to arrive at appropriate solutions.
• Teamwork & Collaboration: Facilitates Collaboration, actively engaging and to make joint decision and share best practices.
• Displays Global Perspective: Conveys an understanding of the organization’s global market position, opportunities, capabilities, and competitive threats and takes cultural issues and geographic differences into account when making plans and decisions.
Fisker Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment at Fisker Group Inc. is governed based on merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status. Applicants wishing to view a copy of Fisker Group Inc. Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at .
To Apply: Click Here