A new tab will open
About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world’s most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit – and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker’s social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store.
We are looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer to join our growing team of creative visionaries. You will have the opportunity to design user-centric native apps and in-vehicle display screens along with other creative projects. You will mainly be responsible for developing user interaction and interface solutions and will collaborate with the team to gather and interpret user research, wireframe, prototype, iterate on user feedback, launch products, and evaluate them post-launch. Our ideal candidate is inspired by the future of car design and technology and passionate about creating groundbreaking, futuristic automotive interfaces.
You will collaborate effectively with multiple internal teams including design, engineering, product, and marketing as well as interact closely with Fisker customers to seek feedback and test your designs. You are a lifelong learner and voracious problem-solver.
• Provide forward, innovative thinking about the future of connected vehicles
• Work with a UX researcher to conduct user research.
• Explore, concept and develop entire design ecosystems, inclusive of user interfaces, connected data and interaction models compatible across screens, devices and physical locations
• Prepare and present design solutions to internal teams and key stakeholders, and be prepared to articulate, justify and defend design and interaction recommendations
• Illustrate design ideas using mock-ups, storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
• Prototype solutions, digital products and interfaces in ways that clearly illustrate how elements function, appear, move (motion) and rest across various screens and Fisker digital and physical touch points
• Work closely with engineering, manufacturing and supply chain in cross-functional teams to manage and implement the UX/UI vision into production vehicles
• Help define Fisker’s digital brand presence and adhere to style standards
• Stay current with latest trends in automotive design as well as consumer electronics, product, fashion, architectural and related design field.
• 5+ years’ experience in user-centered digital design
• Strong visual design aesthetic and interactive design knowledge
• Proficiency in industry standard design tools (Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, etc.) and UX principles
• Experience designing for desktop and mobile web and native applications (automotive UX, gaming, and connected device app design experience a plus)
• PASSION for automotive interior design and knowledge of current automotive design trends and technology is required
• Risk taking in design, pushing past the obvious, and making something you love
• Experience creating functional prototypes
• Must be flexible and adaptable, able to change and alter direction according to changes in projects or business environment
• Ability to multi-task and work independently to prioritize duties with minimal supervision in order to meet deadlines
• Strong interpersonal communication skills, professional and a positive attitude
• Ability to travel and work long hours
• Bachelor’s Degree in a design-related discipline preferred
• A portfolio demonstrating successful design solutions with emphasis on interaction and interface design solutions
Fisker Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment at Fisker Group Inc. is governed based on merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status. Applicants wishing to view a copy of Fisker Group Inc. Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at .
To Apply: Click Here