A new tab will open
About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world’s most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit – and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker’s social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store.
As the Experience Center Launch Operations Manager you will A to Z project manage the cost, location, timing, design, and launch of Fisker Experience Centers across North America. This individual will help build the first North American Experience Center in Los Angeles, learn best practices and roll out the best possible process all over NA to build the remaining centers and work in close collaboration with Experience Center development in Europe. A successful candidate needs to thrive in a pressurized environment using data and facts to help identify risks, manage resources and solve problems quickly and effectively. A strong team ethic with the ability to interact at all levels and across business boundaries is required to be successful in this position.
• Extensive travel, up to 75%
• Investigate the availability and suitability of new premises
• Prepare documents to put out tenders for contractors in close collaboration with our 3P providers (Architects)
• Make sure that all building permits are in place and up to date.
• Project manage, supervise and coordinate the work of contractors and service providers
• Manage the timeline for the build phase and secure opening of the Experience Centers at the right time
• Check that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and follow up on any deficiencies
• Calculate and compare costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money
• Ensure buildings meet health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation in that specific country
• Scout potential locations for Experience Centers with the ability to support multi-purpose and hybrid operations
• Drive and create operational goals and metrics for launch sites
• Present operational metrics regularly to the Fisker leadership team and the VP of Program Operations
The Successful Candidate:
• Is a smart, hard-working and creative person who loves business, solving difficult problems and ‘Getting it Done’
• Can think big and develop new ideas, nurture new ideas and apply high standards to weed out those that are least valuable
• Is comfortable collaborating and influencing team members, working with development teams and other business groups, and presenting projects to senior leadership on a regular basis
• Has the ability to partner to build and execute on new initiatives and roadmaps each year
• Will compile, manage and report on weekly project metrics and be responsible for leading many high profile meetings to align on project requirements
• Build relationships and identify with stakeholders across the organization
• Has the technical aptitude to quickly grasp complex technical issues and communicate directly with technical teams
• Has operational skills to identify and implement solutions that scale with our scale
Basic Qualifications / Knowledge / Experience
• Bachelors degree required, Masters degree preferred
• A project management background with heavy architectural or real-estate experience or combination thereof
• Knowledge / qualifications in Six Sigma / Lean
• Problem solving; 8D, Practical problem solving.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Explorer
• Proven track record of working on automotive vehicle delivery programs
• Exceptional communication skills
• Independent /Self Starting
• Punctual and reliable
• Good working ethic and team player
• Eager to learn
• Fluent spoken and written English
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competences
• Drive for Results: Drive for high performance, takes responsibility and works towards planning targets, overcoming obstacles, setbacks and uncertainty.
• Business Acumen: Contribute to the company strategy and aligns the strategic priorities of own area with the direction and strategic priorities of the broader organization.
• Customer Centricity: Anticipates evolving customer needs and how to address them, doing the right thing in the right way
• Decision Making: Makes timely, informed decisions that consider the facts, goals, constraints, and risks.
• Analytical Thinking: Gather relevant information, identify key issues, compare data from different sources; draw appropriate conclusions to arrive at appropriate solutions.
• Teamwork & Collaboration: Facilitates Collaboration, actively engaging and to make joint decision and share best practices.
• Displays Global Perspective: Conveys an understanding of the organization’s global market position, opportunities, capabilities, and competitive threats and takes cultural issues and geographic differences into account when making plans and decisions.
Fisker Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment at Fisker Group Inc. is governed based on merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status. Applicants wishing to view a copy of Fisker Group Inc. Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at .
To Apply: Click Here