Bookkeeper/Office Manager – Flexible schedule 20 hrs per week
We are looking for a dynamic part-time Bookkeeper / Office Manager who wants to join our fast-growing financial software company. This position is a mixed role of both the accounting function as well as various administrative duties. We’re looking for someone who will be dependable and highly organised with close attention to detail. Our company has a team focus and we consider this role a vital part of the team.
What you will be doing…
- Responsible for all financial procedures and records
- Maintain Accounts Payable and timely payment of invoices
- Maintain Accounts Receivable, generation of sales invoices and collection of cash
- Maintain subsidiary ledgers as needed, including month end journal entries
- Reconcile and balance all monthly bank and credit card accounts
- Review financial statements monthly for trends and omissions
- Submit monthly financial statements with commentary to UK Head Office
- Ensure new and existing employees are set up correctly in payroll system
- Manage employee changes related to withholding taxes, 401k deductions, etc.
- Administer payroll, tax, and personnel benefits
- File sales tax returns, as required
- Manage 3rd party relationships with insurance, information technology, merchant services and other vendors
- Ad-hoc financial analyses as requested by UK Head Office
- Open mail / forward correspondence
- Pay checks into bank
- Handle petty cash and purchase sundry items e.g. stationery, prizes, office snacks and drinks etc.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, supplies, equipment, bills and errands.
We are looking for someone who…
Is a fantastic team player and can work mornings, our HQ is based in the UK and team collaboration will be a vital part of the role. We are offering 20 hours per week, this position can work with work-life balance for the right candidate.
Work generally requires good experience as a book-keeper across all aspects of the trial balance in a small business including month end reconciliation of accounting information. Familiarity with the accepted accounting practices involved in maintaining financial records for a technology business e.g. revenue recognition would be advantageous. Office management will include organizing and coordinating office administration.
The Ideal candidate will be…
- Highly organized, self-starter with close attention to detail
- Proactive with lots of initiative and a hands-on approach
- Positive, enthusiastic and have a good sense of humour
- Able to communicate at all levels
Need any more reasons to work with us?
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Fiscal is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
- FTE 40 Hours
- 15 days Annual Leave
- Healthcare Plan Contribution
- $500 per annum Wellbeing Allowance
- Free hot/cold drinks, fruit and snacks
- An inclusive employee recognition program with monthly gift voucher prizes
- Free on-site parking
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?Kg361CnmnnobHUijP3KqQAt