Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
FIS University Program (Full Time Hire)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Business Administration
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate, and above all fun.
Join the 2021 FIS University Program!
As a 2021 FIS University Program full-time employee, you will have the opportunity to participate in team projects, community service activities, and professional development seminars. Furthermore, you will work with a team invested in your growth, development, and success, including quarterly performance conversations with your manager and bi-annual merit reviews.
This two-year full-time program has a start date of June 28, 2021 with a dedicated ‘Learning Week’ where you will;
- Learn how to work within a corporate environment
- Learn the structure of FIS and options for growth within the organization
- Hear from FIS leadership about their journey and participate in senior leader networking opportunities
- Build a network of your peers from across the organization
About The Team
The FIS Technical Operations Center Team is a diverse team that supports critical production banking applications for some of the world’s largest financial institutions. Our analysts use industry-leading tools and sound business processes to ensure client SLAs are met and production impacting issues are resolved as quickly as possible. Our team operates on a 24/7 schedule using the ‘follow the sun’ model.
What You Will Be Doing
- Gathering and analyzing information, developing, and communicating recommendations.
- Reviewing processes end to end, identifying root causes, and proposing solutions
- Demonstrating a genuine interest in business outcomes and participating in problem-solving on an institutional scale
- Preparing communications on complex ideas for delivery to senior executives of the organization including the Chief Operating Officer
What you Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Business Administration or related degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written and communication skills
- Adaptability, a drive to learn, and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well independently and within a team
A Bonus If You Have
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and time management skills
- Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take
- Ability to estimate work effort for project sub-plans or small projects and ensure the successful completion of these projects
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization and a team environment
- Strong database skills are preferred
What We Offer You
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?CVZSAZ%2b0O0enqgUq0bSmbgb