Troy and Tracy Duhon are passionate about serving others and having a positive impact on the lives around them! The family of six are proud to reside in Slidell, LA, where they are heavily involved in the local community and church. In 2013 they began the nonprofit, Giving Hope NOLA, an organization dedicated to changing lives through love. While serving in a variety of capacities, Giving Hope is known for their Food Pantry, which serves over 1,000 hot meals per day and provides food to over 900 households monthly. Through Hope House and Hope for a Home, Giving Hope is also committed to building orphanages and supporting families through the adoption process. Additionally Giving Hope Community Center partners with Thrive New Orleans to advocate for families in the 9th Ward by providing space for educational and job training classes.
In order to more intentionally empower women in the city, Tracy Duhon had the vision to launch Women of Hope Unite (housed under Giving Hope), which focuses on bringing women together and encouraging them to invest their time, talent, and treasure to impact women and children of all ages! This ministry is focused on connecting women’s passions with purpose to influence, impact, and transform culture for their generation and the generations to come. Troy and Tracy live by the motto of “see the need, take the lead” and strive daily to live out their ministry and to get others involved and engaged in helping in areas that they are passionate about. Come join a family who embodies the core values of faith, character, dedication, integrity, respect, and service!
The Duhon Family is seeking an Executive Assistant/Household Manager who is passionate about life, serving others, caring for children, and enjoys wearing multiple hats throughout the week. This individual will work very closely with Tracy, the mother of the family and the founder of Women of Hope Unite. This person will have the incredible opportunity to learn from Tracy and assist with many projects for the monthly initiatives of Women of Hope Unite. The Executive Assistant/Household Manager will accomplish a wide range of tasks from developing and managing calendars, helping in various ways with their two younger girls, planning and organizing on behalf of the family, as well as other daily administrative tasks. The ultimate goal for this position is to serve as an extension of Tracy and ensure that all areas of her household and Women of Hope Unite are running smoothly and efficiently.
- Lead, manage, and execute all household and ministry operations with excellence
- Work closely with Tracy and serve as an extension of her in all areas
- Meet with and follow up regularly with Tracy and Women of Hope Unite Team
- Manage and assist with various Women of Hope Unite projects
- Oversee the kids’ schedule, online school, devotions, and overall spiritual care and well-being
- Drive the kids to and from community class if Tracy is unavailable
- Ensure that meals for the kids are taken care of; meal prep at times
- Assist with administrative work: calendars, emails, scheduling, ordering groceries, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- 2+ years experience of high level administrative work and/or managing a house
- Energetic and passionate; able to work well with kids and parents in a home setting
- Strong organizational skills and strong communication and follow up skills
- Highly reliable and punctual with a strong sense of execution and follow through
- Personable, patient, and kind-hearted; excitement for family and children
- Displays humility and a heart to serve with a genuine willingness to help and assist with any need
- Ability to multitask and be flexible in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Takes initiative, driven, and adaptable with the ability to take ownership and see tasks to completion
- Strong work ethic balanced with a sense of humor and willingness to learn
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?RzVBsu2CNtZWhMFHWqlpBwa