Are you working for a firm where your hard work in detailed estimates on new residential projects are not being won?
Bring your knowledge of estimating well designed residential landscape and hardscape projects to a company where high standards for ongoing customer satisfaction is their primary driver … Our Client, Fine Earth Landscapes is looking for an energetic, detail focused individual to join our team as Landscape Construction Estimator .
3-5 years landscape construction estimating experience is required – detailed quantity takeoffs, pricing estimates from plans in hardscape, landscape working with account managers to win and execute large residential landscape projects.
- Prepare landscape and hardscape estimates from plans – verify project costs and margin
- Work closely with company management and vendors in scheduling, purchasing and project management
- Knowledgeable in company software to update and maintain price, cost and product selection for projects
The Rewards: Be the key player responsible for sales growth in premier residential landscape design & build projects –
– Attractive base salary + bonus
– Company benefits (Health insurance, PTO, profit sharing plan and Simple IRA , etc)
ONLY APPLY IF you thrive in a growth-oriented, privately-owned company and have an entrepreneurial spirit and ambition; manage multiple projects and priorities
- Minimum 5 Years of landscape construction, sales and estimating
- Analytical and technology oriented, knowledge of Aspire landscape software a plus
- 4 Year degree in construction, landscape design, horticulture or related – CLP, CLT certification a plus
- Review and understand plans/specifications and estimate takeoffs
Join Fine Earth Landscape, Inc. – an award-winning full-service design-build landscape and maintenance company serving the greater Washington, D.C. area. From northern Virginia to Montgomery County, MD. See your passion for your hard work come alive in beautifully landscaped private residences and finely designed commercial environments.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?YoougGHUlID3IxbZ8RbVqgn