Fidelity Investments’ Racial Equity & Diversity Pledge
“Fidelity believes in, and is committed to, fair and consistent treatment for every associate and customer, and to creating a safe and respectful environment, in which everyone is treated with kindness, compassion and respect.” Abby Johnson | Chairman & CEO Fidelity Investments
It is time to explore new challenges in your career
With your outstanding integrity, we know that clients invest their trust in you. Join a team that’s an industry leader in innovation and invests in you with key product and service offerings, groundbreaking technology and a world-class investment platform. We empower professional growth, flexibility and support thus enabling long-term success for you and our clients.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
* Previous success in sales
* FINRA Series 7 & 63 licensed; Series 65 or 66 licensed and appropriate state registrations OR ability to acquire series 65/66 upon hire
* Keen ability to present complex solutions or products to a knowledgeable client base while building rapport and credibility
* Degree and/or other professional certifications are helpful; if you don’t already have a CFP or degree, our Tuition Reimbursement program can help you obtain one
The Purpose of Your Role
We fully support you with an open architecture product platform and top resources in the financial industry, while you nurture relationships with an existing client base. You provide the appropriate investment solutions to existing clients and help expand the acquisition of new customers.
The Skills You Bring
* Ability to thoughtfully introduce your clients to different investment strategies and bring together additional client assets while engaging in positive, client-centered discussions
* Being coachable, collaborative, and curious are your “go to” attributes
* Committed to delivering an outstanding customer experience with a passion for seeing others thrive
* Motivated by results and finding solutions, you take initiative and exceed customer expectations
* Extensive knowledge of investment products
Our Investments in You
We believe it is important to approach life holistically. Our benefit programs are designed to assist you and your loved ones strike the perfect balance. Sound too good to be true? See for yourself and learn more about our benefits offerings:
* Click to hear from a few of our associates about the outstanding benefits Fidelity offers: Benefits at Fidelity Investments
* Training in-branch, regionally, nationally, and virtually to help you with all aspects of your business. You will not fail due to a lack of training or onboarding!
The Value You Deliver
* No longer spending time on cold calls and sourcing new clients, you will have the time to deepen relationships and create complex financial plans
* Your integrity, insights, interpersonal skills and meticulous planning allows you to mentor and support your customers as they look to reach their retirement goals
* Supporting our clients by providing comprehensive investment solutions and retirement plans to meet their needs both now and for their future
* Effectively engage clients through personal interactions, reflecting your interpersonal communication and relationship building skills
* You have a steadfast commitment to your clients while making a positive impact in the community.
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
Working in our Investor Center, you will engage face-to-face with your customers, offering mentorship and personalized planning, while helping extend the reach of the firm’s brand. We invest in you through the support of a well-rounded team of professionals, unlimited access to some of the best resources, technology and tools in the industry, and a top compensation package with excellent benefits. While you form relationships here, you will also be building your career!
We believe in being #DifferentTogether. Fidelity’s nine affinity groups are self-organized groups of employees with common interests in areas such as race, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation, or who share similar interests based on similar sets of experiences who come together to create a positive, inclusive workplace for all employees.
We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unrivaled perspectives and experiences.
Series 07 – FINRA
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?Qw84Iwizjj%2ffoerAhr%2f9HQm