For you, client interactions are more than transactions. They are opportunities to deepen relationships, understand the unique financial needs of your clients, and make an impact on the lives of others. Join a team of like-minded professionals as an Executive Services Benefits & Planning Consultant and cultivate relationships with executives covered by the Executive Services offering through their employer. At Fidelity, we give you the tools so you can excel within this role and beyond.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
* Series 7 & 66 are required – 66 may be obtained within a defined period of time from hire
* 4-year college degree preferred
* Industry designations such as Certified Financial Planner and Certified Equity Professionals are highly encouraged. Our Tuition Reimbursement program can help you obtain them!
The Purpose of Your Role
As a Benefits & Planning Consultant (formerly ES Relationship Manager), you will partner with Executive Planning Consultants and work exclusively with the plan participants. Your understanding of the Financial Planning process and complex needs of highly compensated executives are prime attributes as you deepen relationships and help acquire new executives. Developing a solid understanding of retail brokerage, workplace sponsored savings plans, and equity compensation will allow you to provide holistic value to executives.
The Skills You Bring
* You can effectively consult with your clients while delivering highly personalized value to executives
* You have demonstrated knowledge of brokerage, insurance, money management, estate planning, financial planning and retirement planning
* You provide education as well as advice in appropriate situations.
* Customer satisfaction is your top priority, and you have a strong track record of success in relationship management
The Value You Deliver
* As your knowledge grows and your planning skills evolve, you provide benefits education and financial planning advice to a growing base of executives.
* Partnering with multiple Executive Planning Consultants, you implement a structured client contact strategy and conduct guidance preparation discussions with clients
* You are an integral partner in business development by identifying potential new business, deepening existing relationships, and developing segmented marketing initiatives with the Executive Planning Consultant
* You understand how critical the details can be in financial services, and serve as a quality control expert to ensure that all calls, paperwork, policy and procedures for customer requests have been adhered to in accordance with compliance requirements.
* You look at future opportunities to improve relationships and the client experience, and recommend a course of action to address longer term needs
* You resolve or escalate complex client issues to the appropriate channel and deliver problem resolution
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
The Executive Services team acts as a single point of contact for workplace plan executives, incorporating their benefit and plan provisions into the planning process. The team presents offerings to executives, board members, and plan sponsors and provides an elevated level of assistance for brokerage, insurance, money management, estate planning, financial planning and retirement planning.
Series 07 – FINRA, Series 63 – FINRA, Series 65 – FINRA, Series 66 – FINRA
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at or , prompt 2, option 2 if you would like to request an accommodation.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?UO46q7c3dMxuTqbdBakJCwk