Fate Therapeutics is seeking a highly motivated stem cell biologist, preferably with
hematopoietic and lymphocyte development experience, to join our rapidly growing off-the-shelf cancer immunotherapy team in the development of novel cell therapeutics. The successful candidate will provide scientific and technical support contributing to the development and characterization of novel immunotherapies from discovery stage through product development and translation. This individual will assist with various initiatives to identify next generation cancer immunotherapy strategies as well as play a key role in collaborating with top scientific laboratories and institutions. S/he will perform, optimize, and analyze experiments and data involving T/NK cell differentiation from pluripotent stem cells, characterization, proliferation, survival, and function. In addition, this role will have the opportunity to provide subject matter expertise and direction to regulatory, process development, and clinical teams. This position is located at our corporate headquarters in San Diego, California.
• Provide scientific and technical support to advance and evaluate preclinical development of immunotherapeutic candidates.
• Design, execution, and analysis of in vitro experiments of hematopoietic differentiation and cell function.
• Identify and evaluate novel approaches to modulate T cell and NK cell
• Participate in daily laboratory maintenance activities including ordering and maintaining stocks of lab reagents.
• Present results in a multidisciplinary team environment that includes collaborations with top research laboratories and pharmaceutical companies.
• M.S. in Stem Cell Biology, Development, Immunology or other related field with 2+ years of relevant industry experience or B.A/B.S. with 5+ years of relevant industry experience.
• Experience differentiating pluripotent stem cells, with a preference for hematopoietic cells.
• Expertise in multi-parameter flow cytometry, including analysis and intracellular
• Extensive aseptic technique and mammalian cell culture experience.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements
• Will require working with cells and cell lines of human and/or animal origin
• Weekend and evening work as necessary
• 100% on site work at corporate headquarters in San Diego, CA
The preceding job description indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. Additional and incidental duties related to the primary duties may be required from time to time. For consideration send cover letter and resume to: and reference job code 446AY.
About Fate Therapeutics, Inc.
Fate Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of first- in-class cellular immunotherapies for cancer and immune disorders. The Company has established a leadership position in the clinical development and manufacture of universal, off-the-shelf cell products using its proprietary induced pluripotent stem cell (iPSC) product platform. The Company’s immuno- oncology product candidates include natural killer (NK) cell and T-cell cancer immunotherapies, which are designed to synergize with well-established cancer therapies, including immune checkpoint inhibitors and monoclonal antibodies, and to target tumor-associated antigens with chimeric antigen receptors (CARs). The Company’s immuno-regulatory product candidates include ProTmune™, a pharmacologically modulated, donor cell graft that is currently being evaluated in a Phase 2 clinical trial for the prevention of graft-versus-host disease, and a myeloid-derived suppressor cell immunotherapy for promoting immune tolerance in
patients with immune disorders. Fate Therapeutics is headquartered in San Diego, CA. For more information, please visit .
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?6MBs0TvSjeDa5BHC4hW7Ogy