Linn County’s largest locally and family owned bank has an opportunity to join our Loan Operations team as a full-time Loan Processor at our Marion office.
As a Loan Processor, you will perform a wide range of duties pertaining to the processing of consumer, commercial, and agricultural loans in a fast paced, time sensitive environment. In this role you will work closely with the bank’s loan officers and our loan customers in preparing documents to ensure timely loan closings.
Typical responsibilities include:
– Prepare loan documents
– Understanding and staying current on compliance regulations
– Review lien searches & title opinions to ensure clear title
– Maintain files
– Obtain pay-off information
– File UCC’s with the appropriate state/county offices
– Ensure proper recording of mortgages
– Assist Loan Officers
– Prepare credit insurance applications for borrowers
– Provide excellent customer service with a willingness to go the extra mile
Experience in banking and /or real-estate (reading abstracts, lien searches, title opinions) is preferred, strong computer skills (Word & Excel); high attention to detail; strong organizational, negotiation, and problem solving skills are needed to be successful in this role.
Farmers State Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Farmers State Bank
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?vHgq76jj36%2btLM3WiU7xmgv