Product Development Engineer – Medical Devices
Expert Technical Solutions is seeking a Product Development Engineer for one of our premier, industry leading medical clients in Peachtree Corners, GA. This person will proactively contribute to multiple moderate to complex projects and design changes in support of development and investigations. This person will be responsible for new module integration and development of assay processes on automated blood bank systems. We are looking for someone with a strong Medical Device product development background.
This is a permanent position offering excellent compensation and benefits!
- Identify testing for integration of new hardware components
- Develop strategies for migration of assay parameters from legacy systems to new systems
- Evaluate/ perform functional testing on new hardware/software versions created by the third party automation manufacturer
- Evaluate/ perform functional testing on new analyzers and/or new configurations to support product development activities
- Perform basic troubleshooting on the automated systems
- Maintains adherence to PDP and GDP
- Writes and executes moderately complex system related development and/or characterization protocols and data packages.
- Analyzes data, evaluates results, forms conclusions and provides and implements improvements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, required
- 4 years minimum relevant experience as a product development engineer
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, as well as a good background in product development process
- Reviews technical risks and takes appropriate action.
- May assist in developing SHA and FMEA for Risk Management.
- Supports moderately complex investigations of system issues.
- Presents, delivers and interprets information amongst product team members, scientists, engineers, and other systems development personnel.
- Works well with others in a collaborative, goal-driven environment.
- Strong writing and documentation skills
- Understanding of technical content and the ability to communicate well with subject matter experts
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?wfxUwLLL06IUUXhr%2bSMXAQb