Manufacturing/ IT Engineer – Networking – Wauna, OR
Expert Technical Solutions has an immediate opening for an IT/Manufacturing Engineer with one of our premier clients in the Wauna, OR area. This is a Direct Hire position.
This individual will work on various network and manufacturing projects at our location. Experience in a manufacturing environment with process control systems, server control systems, and/or network control systems is desired. Someone who knows Manufacturing technology from the devices on the machine to the PLC to the network. You don’t have to be a PLC programmer – just know the process and be able to troubleshoot. This position is focused after the PLC on to the process control network, firewall and DMZ, and business network.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience working on network infrastructure in a manufacturing facility
- Minimum 2+ years of experience working with process/industrial control systems
- Experience / knowledge of…
- Cisco equipment, Firewalls, Wireless Access Points and Controllers
- VMWare and SANs
- Active Directory, DNS, Domain Controllers
- Knowledge of Cyber security best practices (i.e. Purdue Model)
- Ability to troubleshoot PLC / DCS connectivity
Tremendous company culture, work-life balance, compensation, and benefits!
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?o3zZA%2bUD6SFVp8BZ6uPWUgi