Greetings, we are looking for a Workplace Experience Coordinator for one of our direct client in Novi MI 48377.
In this role, you would provide workplace services and support to increase individual well-being, personal productivity, and organizational effectiveness. This Host uses people-led services to connect employees to their environment through high-touch services and world-class customer service support delivered by employees like the Workplace Experience Coordinator.
As part of the Host team, the Workplace Experience Coordinator is responsible for support and coordination of activities related to delivery of workplace experience services for clients. This may include assignments welcoming employees and visitors at a reception desk. This coordinator works day and swing shifts in a state of the art automated transportation facility.
- Welcomes and facilitates building entry screening for employees.
- Completes daily walk through verifying safety checklist items. Inventory PPE supplies and information to be maintained at the building entry. May assist with temporary signage.
- Performs visual verifications to support environmental health and safety compliance, using checklists, and records and reports gaps.
- May use technology tools for data entry from visual verifications.
- Verifies labels and warning signs are visible and placed according to plans.
- Follows security and emergency procedures as defined for the property. Responds to emergency situations in a calm, efficient manner. Summons appropriate assistance and makes appropriate notifications in accordance with operating procedures.
- May provide reporting and insight to clients and property teams to improve product and service delivery.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- HS Diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree or professional hospitality accreditations preferred. Prior Customer Service experience required.
- A minimum of 1 year of Front Desk, Concierge, customer service or other hospitality experience is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of the surrounding area and all recreational, hospitality and business related information. Will include receptionist duties as well
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?RG5w3cIptCoCu1uIGJwhEQn