Experis is sourcing for an experienced Enterprise Software Administrator to join our client, who is based in the Kansas City area. This position is responsible for providing technical financial support to the Finance and Accounting departments. Responsible for ensuring the system set-up meets business requirements and will troubleshoot issues associated with the core on-line claims administration system, along with other Accounting and Finance applications, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system as necessary to identify, resolve and analyze issues. Will provide input into the alignment of business processes/procedures to improve efficiencies specifically for finance, accounting and other areas which contribute to overall financial management and reporting. Serves as the liaison with appropriate business areas and IT departments along with vendors. Supports identification and remediation of configuration and system setup issues. Assists with gathering business requirements, documenting business processes, seeking opportunities for optimization, advising on design options, assisting in documenting detailed and technical specifications, when required, and troubleshooting issues and offering viable solutions. Responsible for representing the Finance Division on any projects or initiatives which involve the Accounting and Finance operations and processes within the claims administration system and other systems as needed. Will be dependent upon the depth of impact the new initiative will have on the financial and accounting areas.
- Supports the monitoring and trouble-shooting of any issues associated with the reconciliation of bank accounts. This includes the monitoring of appropriate files received and working with the vendor and internal operations to receive and process the correct files for the reconciliation process.
- Assists the business in evaluating priorities, advising business partners on options, and evaluates risks versus benefits of various solutions. Identify and communicate risks to producing various deliverables and solutions on time.
- Ensures the financial operational and reporting needs are supported by the configuration of the core systems. Identifies methods to manage information and procedures with greater efficiency and reliability. Designs and develops reports as necessary to meet business needs.
- Identifies risk and/or issues and escalates them appropriately. Works with appropriate IT and Operations teams to promptly correct the issue and/or suggest alternative courses of action.
- Performs or coordinates testing as needed; documents test results and provides review and sign off of IT-QA testing as applicable. In addition, tests system upgrades to ensure they will function as designed and also test/analyze system enhancements to determine how these enhancements could benefit the business.
- Performs data analysis using SQL and other database query tools, analysis may include loading data in tables and writing SQL queries to analyze the data. Also works with DBAs as appropriate for resolving data issues and processes as identified.
- Assists the business in identifying, assessing and documenting business requirements and processes along with determining the most efficient approach to implementing new processes.
- Participates in strategizing systems solutions; provides formal training and ongoing technical guidance in the use of reporting and querying tools and in the general use of systems.
- Coordinates with staff to ensure the timeliness, accuracy, and efficiency of system implementation and use; analyzes financial system needs and identifies methods to manage information and processes with greater efficiency and reliability.
- Responsible for the documentation of detailed functional specifications including future modifications; works with the business determine the most efficient and accurate approach for entry and reporting of financial information.
- Responsible for understanding legal requirements, governmental and regulatory requirements, accounting standards, budgeting and funding issues and the impact changes in these areas will have on Accounting and Financial systems reporting.
- Performs analysis and verification of annual 1099 process for claims payments.
- Ensures skill sets are current with technology changes and responsible for keeping up to date on development software upgrades such as SQL, SSIS, SSRS, etc.
- Serves as User Acceptance Tester representing Accounting and Finance area for all system upgrades. The primary focus of this role would be related to the impact to the claims processing system.
REQUIREMENTS: Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Services, Accounting Information Systems or other related field.
- Requires eight years of relevant work in the health payer industry with thorough understanding of general business practices and health plan operations, including experience working with Health Plan Information Systems, such as an on-line claims processing system with in-depth knowledge of the financial configuration and Accounting and Billing configuration. Includes five years of experience in project and/or business analysis and documenting business requirements and working with technical teams to implement custom solutions.
- Requires configuration expertise of the Accounting, Finance and Premium Billing modules within the claims system applications, knowledge of the configuration setup of the financial modules within the (ERP) system, the ability to support reconciliations and provide query capabilities of core systems to determine reasons for reconciliation issues, investigate and implement systematic processes to eliminate manual data entry, provide query capabilities to support reporting, verification and analysis; perform premium billing verification, etc.
- Must be proficient using SQL, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Visio and MS PowerPoint.
- Solid analytical skills with ability to compile data from many sources and formulate plans and recommendations.
- Must have excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks in a timely and accurate manner. Must be able to work both independently as well as a team participant
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders; interpret and explain complex rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Thorough understanding of relational database concepts to expedite correction of data issues, development of new processes and report development.
- Experience writing complex SQL queries to identify and correct data issues; retrieve data for miscellaneous financial requests; assist in developing technical development requirements.
- Excellent data manipulation, communication, analytical and statistical skills are required. Must have the ability to communicate clearly with all levels of an organization.
- Experience developing and improving premium billing and accounts receivable business processes, policies and procedures.
- Working knowledge of enrollment processing including manual processing, ANSI 834 processing, and the processing of non-standard electronic interfaces.
- Must have experience writing business and technical design documents for interfaces, extracts, and other custom development.
- Experience with report development, particularly using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Experience triaging test issues.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD)
- Experience with Facets claim processing system Experience with both the frontend user interface and underlying database tables and relationships
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, proven ability to prioritize and deliver results on time
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?FM7aogukUQSXS0GWdzJMEQe