TITLE: Operations Sr. Business Analyst
Work Location: AUSTIN, TX 78727
Operations Sr. Business Analyst
The Business Sr. Analyst provides functional and in-depth analysis in support of project scope and objectives. They provide onsite multi project implementation management activities, resources and tools. This is a qualified professional who applies a broad knowledge of implementation and project management practices and adheres to contract, project, and tasks. Applies problem solving and analytical skills to support current processes and process improvement. Possesses a keen eye for detail to avoid costly or disruptive errors. Has the capability of leading projects from start to finish. Demonstrates a strong ability to own objectives, overcome challenges and become a subject matter expert.
Representative Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect, compiles and analyzes data of specialized research projects; plans, develops, coordinates, and administers research projects.
- Coordinate requirements gathering between internal and external customers while maintaining focus on solutions, deadlines, and professionalism.
- Operates independently and with a team as needed.
- Adjusts quickly to complex demands of work and daily customer interchange.
- Remains flexible while handling a variety of assignments in various stages simultaneously
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Minimum of 2 years leading projects in a team and independently
Prior health insurance, Medicaid and/or claims processing, including ICD-9, ICD-10, CPT and HCPCS
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?nIoAaHKcoi1p4U7NKvhAswe