Title: Sr. IT Project Manager
Location: Remote then Cambridge, MA
Contract: 10+ Months
Sr. IT Project Manager
The Sr. IT Project Manager drives and facilitates the successful planning, execution, monitoring, control, and closure of IT Commercial, Medical, and/or cross-functional projects.
- Lead complex projects and/or programs.
- Expert in working in a cross functional environment and managing dependencies across them.
- Lead various project meetings including routine core team meetings and daily scrum sessions, as well as escalations. Keeping the discussion focused on the agenda, followed with clear deliverables/action items.
- Prior experience working in a data warehouse/analytics project.
- Proactively anticipate potential areas of concern/importance, knowing when to drive a task forward versus allowing time for the team to move through situations.
- Demonstrate thoughtful leadership and establish unity with business partners, stakeholders, and project team members, to ensure delivery of the most effective solutions for the identified business objectives.
- Manage and ensure predictable delivery of projects and/or programs, driving accountability of work stream owners and escalation of risks and issues.
- Manage the end-to-end project plan across multiple responsible parties (i.e., BAs, development teams both internal and external, business leads, testing teams, etc.)
- Ensure timely and accurate completion and maintenance of SDLC deliverables throughout the project/program lifecycle, and adherence to PMO standards.
- Ensure projects are delivered at a high level of quality according to committed scope, approved budget, and targeted dates.
- Six years IT project management experience with software applications
- Proven track record of delivering large complex projects/programs on time and in budget, utilizing an agile process.
- Pharmaceutical experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills; works well under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage shifting priorities, demands, and timelines
- Ability to effectively drive execution and own responsibility for overall success of projects
- Ability to develop and follow complex communication plans, project plans, provides updates to senior level executives
- Technical proficiency and customer-facing skills
Minimum Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?Kg361Cnmnno1DDVNbkGOtwt