Role: UX Researcher
Location: NEW YORK, NY- 01007
Duration : 6 Months contract and potential to extend long term
Must Have Skills (Most Important): –
- Bachelors (completed) or Masters (in progress or completed) in Human Factors, Psychology, HCI/Computer Science, Sociology, or related field; or in lieu of degree, some related work experience.
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience.
- Interest in and experience deploying user research methods (usability testing, user interviews, remote studies, etc.).
- Detail-oriented approach and the ability to work fairly independently on a variety of well defined tasks.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience conducting research in a rapid environment, turning around end-to-end studies in a quick manner.
- Experience providing insights to inform digital engagement (e.g., website, apps, api’s).
- Experience crafting discussion guides and appropriate tools and exercises to reveal consumer needs and desires in close partnership with Experience Design, Management and Business Partners.
Job Duties: As a User Experience (UX) Research Assistant, you will support the UX Research team by planning, conducting, observing, and analyzing usability testing sessions, user interviews, remote studies, and more. You will work within a program dedicated to rapid research, turning around studies on a week-by-week basis across all Consumer portfolios. You will work closely with UX Researchers as well as Experience Designers and Managers to deliver solutions that satisfy and delight our consumers.
If you’re interested, please share your updated resume in word version and expected hourly rate with me ASAP
If this is not the right role at the right time, can you recommend a colleague/friend that I should connect to?
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?eKVBnpPjhpwx1WXZn6VUsgz