I am reaching out as you have been in touch with Experis previously and I am hoping that you might have contacts in your professional network who might be interested in an exciting new opportunity. I would like share some of the details of the role we are currently hiring for. It is a 06+ months contract as a Associate located in Madison, WI with a major medical device company.
I have included the detail of the opportunity below for your review. If you are not in the market for a new opportunity, please let me know if you have someone that might be a good fit.
I appreciate you taking the time to review this, and I hope to hear from you soon.
Job Title: Associate
Location: Madison, WI
Duration: 06+ Months (possibly extension)
- Performs aseptic techniques within in a clean room environment.
- Executes and properly documents cGMP Biomanufacturing activities.
- Operates cGMP Biomanufacturing equipment, including pH/conductivity meters, mixing tanks (SUMs), tubing fusers/sealers, filter integrity testers, peristaltic pumps, balances, and Biosafety Cabinets (BSC) or Laminar Flow Hoods (LFH).
- Maintains effectiveness of Quality system.
- Stages raw materials/components for use within cGMP Biomanufacturing.
- Performs general cleanroom housekeeping, including room and equipment cleaning(s), disposal of trash and recyclables, and adherence to 5S standards.
- Independently identify and initiate Demand Maintenances as required.
- Supports Biomanufacturing staff with proper completion of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Batch Production Records (BPR) and Job Aid (JA).
- Performs media/solution preparation.
- Operates assigned Biomanufacturing equipment, including chromatography skids, Normal Flow Filtration and Tangential Flow Filtration skids.
- Performs column and membrane adsorption chromatography, including viral reduction and filtration steps.
- Qualifies chromatography columns prior to use.
- High School Diploma or equivalent with a minimum of 1 years’ experience in related laboratory work. Associates Degree/Certificate/Diploma
- Preferred: Clean room, aseptic technique, and/or industry experience. cGMP, Good Documentation Practices (GDP) and Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) knowledge. Following (SOP).
- Ability to maintain batch records and/or laboratory notebook and complete all laboratory documentation in clear and accurate language and according to SOP.
- Ability to attend training and apply learning on routine operation, maintenance and theory or laboratory instrumentation, SOPs, and regulatory guidelines.
- Ability to use Excel, Word, and other office systems.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide
- Ability to work within ISO 6/7/8 clean room environments.
- Ability to see and hear, read, and write clear English.
- Requires adaptability, analyzing, assessing, calculating, decision making, dependability, good judgment, reading, memorizing, social skills, speaking, stress control, writing.
- Ability to communicate effectively and follow/retain detailed written and verbal instruction in an accurate, timely, safe, and professional manner with supervisor, group members, and other departments as necessary
- Ability to manage time effectively to complete assignments in expected time frame and independently seek out additional work
- Ability to cooperate with coworkers within an organized team environment or work alone.
- Detail oriented with ability to work effectively under high pressure with multiple deadlines.
- Ability to effectively carry out and implement change.
- Safety and Environmental Requirements:
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reading of written documents and use of computer monitor screen, reaching with hands and arms, talking, writing, listening.
- Occasional stooping, kneeling, crouching, bending, carrying, grasping.
- Frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds.
- Must comply with EHS responsibilities for the position.
- Working in a lab environment will require working with skin irritants, lung irritants, electrical equipment, sharp instruments, toxic materials, and hazardous waste. Safety procedures must be followed to minimize exposure, including proper use of PPE (personal protective equipment) and clean room gowning.
- Working conditions will be Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioned controlled.
Kushagra Mohan I
Talent Acquisition Specialist
100 Manpower Place | Milwaukee, WI 53212
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?QW6N4DC8VU2xtWLltpe6VQj