The Corporate Strategy team sits inside the Strategic Advisory department, which acts as the central hub for strategic support for leaders across Company, and provides craft leadership to Company for the disciplines of Business Strategy, Analytics, Research, Revenue Strategy and Strategic Finance. In this role, you will have the opportunity to leverage those resources and capabilities to develop data informed strategic recommendations and analyses.
As VP, Corporate Strategy, reporting to the SVP, Corporate Strategy and Development, you’ll shape Company’s strategic direction by working directly with Company’s executive leadership team to develop strategy across multiple dimensions, including where to play (e.g., evaluating markets and industries), how to succeed (e.g., build, buy, or partner), and operating model (e.g., organizational structures). You will build a strike team of advisors who will help the CEO and other senior leaders make important decisions in a data-informed manner and will also directly manage Company’s strategic planning process.
- Lead efforts on growth strategy to achieve Company’s long-term vision, such as which industries should Company look to build or partner in, and how should we use our unique strengths to create game changing impact in that industry
- Play a central role in Company’s operating model design, such as how to structure Company’s organizational units and external partnerships to maximize the efficiency of our operations
- Provide holistic thought partnership to Company’s executives on important issues, such as mission, long-term goals and strategies, capabilities and operating model, and special projects (e.g. overcoming China government restrictions on non-domestically developed games)
- Oversee the team responsible for Company’s strategic planning processes, including working with leaders throughout Company to develop clearly defined OKRs that tie back to Company’s company-wide goals
- Provide recommendations and oversight for Company’s budget and constraint process, working to ensure Company’s long term financial health
- Manage small teams of strategic consultants
- Participate in Company’s senior leadership rituals and look for opportunities to level up Company’s strategic decision process
- 10+ years in a senior role at a top tier management consultancy or equivalent (e.g., corporate strategy leadership at a top technology or entertainment company)
- Experience with strategy across industries including tech and entertainment
- Experience working with C-suite leaders, with direct experience advising CEOs
- Experience in gaming or entertainment
- Passionate about games and the player experience; able to empathize with the joys and plights of players
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?6MBs0TvSjeBJOyNIWLos4Ay