About the role:
We are looking for a Senior Director to lead performance marketing efforts for the Company brand. This role has a highly visible set of responsibilities, owning the P&L, strategy, and execution for SEM, Display, Social, Affiliate and Hotels Ads for all product categories (hotels, experiences, vacation rentals, flights, car, cruise, and rental cars).
The Senior Director will report to the Vice President of Growth Marketing & Loyalty and work closely with other senior leaders to develop category specific marketing strategies and help launch new direct to consumer products.
- Develop and drive end to end marketing strategies for SEM, Display, Social, Affiliate and Hotels Ads
- Act as a critical thought partner to the Vice President of Growth Marketing & Loyalty and other senior leaders on the evolving role of performance marketing
- Exceed aggressive consumer traffic, profit, and ROI goals for the SEM channel across a global portfolio of websites, which include multiple brands, geographies, and languages
- Lead and manage a highly experienced team of performance marketers, engineers, data scientists, and analysts
- Manage, optimize, and expand programs for all performance marketing channels to maximize the profitability of the performance marketing spend
- Develop vendor relationship(s) to access best practices; work closely with existing vendors (Google, Bing, Yahoo, Yandex, Naver, Facebook, Criteo and more) to ensure quality advice and guidance.
- Track, analyze, and report on key performance metrics and identify areas of opportunity to improve KPIs across areas of responsibility.
- Work cross-functionally across consumer marketing, creative, product management, and development teams.
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity and outside-in thinking on best and evolving practices, and ensure the team is constantly at the edge of the newest high potential opportunities or ways of working
- Advise on digital and marketing best practices, the latest tools and systems.
- 7+ years of experience in performance marketing leadership with 10+ years of relevant experience in performance marketing preferably with deep knowledge of paid search at consumer internet businesses
- Experience working closely with engineering and data science partners to develop custom tools and strategies to maximize performance
- Deep understanding and experience across performance marketing channels, demonstrating depth and breadth of strategic and tactical knowledge of how different performance marketing channels can drive customer and business goals
- Deep understanding of the multiple tenets of customer acquisition costs. Can speak to broader business and financial implications and planning of customer acquisition costs vs lifetime value per customer ratio
- Excellent leadership skills with experience managing teams remotely and working successfully cross-functionality.
- Proven ability to execute in a fast paced environment – results oriented with roll-up-the-sleeves attitude.
- Exceptional problem solving, communication, and analytical skills.
- Ability to think and act creatively, strategically, and tactically.
- Strong, relentless attention and focus to details.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at one-time with very little direction.
- Strong proficiency in a multitude of performance marketing tools and platforms
- Entrepreneurial spirit, mindset and work ethic are a must.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?BgXtmRZH7LT1YgkTZ5%2fEVgs