The Sportsbook General Manager will lead a team to exceed the targets of a multi-million-dollar turnover business at Live! Casino and Hotel’s sportsbook. This person will be responsible for managing all daily retail operations in the Sportsbook in conjunction with property management on staffing, while working directly with Live! Casino and Hotel to manage ongoing business operations. The Sportsbook General Manager will be responsible for achieving business goals and ensure high levels of customer service.
Core Service Standards
CLEAN: Must make the property shine and look impeccable while maintaining a neat CLEAN and crisp personal appearance
SAFE: Must make guests feel SAFE and comfortable through creating a worry free, carefree experience.
FAST: Provide FAST and efficient service with accuracy. Meet service time requirements and anticipate guest needs.
FRIENDLY: Greet each guest with FRIENDLY welcomes, making eye contact and smiling. Use H.E.A.R.T. steps to ease guest concerns. Say thank you to departing guests.
FUN: Work passionately as a team to create a FUN experience both for everyone who works and plays here
Specific Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage and lead a diligent and professional staff for the Sportsbook.
- Review financial reports in detail and identify key business and operational findings.
- Manage change and the introduction of initiatives within the area.
- Collaborate with senior commercial team on marketing efforts.
- Work closely with Live! Casino and Hotel HR and Operations to ensure appropriate training and staffing of sportsbook personnel.
- Address employee relations in a timely fashion and necessary actions are taken to adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Safeguard that our license is protected to the best of your ability – respond immediately to any threats to the license.
- Maintain accuracy of promotional offers, digital content management, and event calendar to ensure operational structure.
- Delegate key operational issues to staff with corresponding initiatives and actions.
- Evaluate monthly performance, present key findings to partners and Senior Leadership, and make recommendations for operational improvement.
- Lead sportsbook team members to facilitate customer education and engagement.
- Support the senior commercial team in managing on-site events, initiatives and promotions.