The Executive Vice President, Central Region Property Practice Leader will report directly to the President of the Central Region. This Leader is responsible for managing a team of Producers focused on capturing new business. The focus is on helping the Producers drive continuous revenue growth for the Central Region.
- Responsible for continuous organic revenue growth by leading existing, and attracting new producers.
- Drive profitable organic revenue growth through client retention and new business
- Partner with operations team to ensure the highest level of client solutions and satisfaction
- Create positive collaboration to drive a robust cross sell process
- Join producers on new business appointments
- Ensure producers maintain robust pipelines with quality prospects
- Develop positive carrier relationships
- minimum of 10 years’ experience in Property and consulting
- Seasoned professional, with a strong Property background
- Ability to translate and communicate complex topics in a variety of forums, tailoring communications to effectively fit and influence the targeted audience; strong executive presence, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to leading the entire range of problem solving work from problem definition to analysis, recommendation and the development of implementation plans
- Ability to influence on a global and virtual stage, demonstrating courage, an approachable style and inspiring confidence
- Ability to bridge cultural boundaries and norms to overcome barriers and improve outcomes.
- Ability to work collaboratively with key internal and external leaders, partners, suppliers and customers
Department Account Management & Service
Required Experience: 10-15 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Up to 50%
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree (4-year degree)
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?wgEESL%2b1n1s6l%2b4g%2fC8zpwj