Company is looking for a Strategy & Operations Director to join our global Contact Center group. This role functions as a broad-based knowledge and experience expert in CS, serving as a partner and advisor to the CC Leadership team. The role will be an individual contributor leading mission critical, cross-functional effort, deliver objective analysis and insights, and execute on strategic initiatives. The ideal candidate will combine thought leadership, commercial pragmatism, and analytical rigor with enthusiasm for diving deeper into existing processes and tirelessly looking for opportunities to “Drive Change” in the organization.
This role is also pivotal in supporting the development and maintenance of business partnerships to drive project/initiative work and innovation efforts at Company pertaining to the Customer Experience. This highly visible role requires demonstrated experience in managing, measuring and driving complex tasks and projects, constantly operating in a raise the bar mindset.
- Rare combination of “thinker” and “do’er” with a strong aptitude for understanding strategic goals of tech and media organizations and building and executing the tactics to accomplish them.
- Exceptional ability to balance creative thinking with strong business judgment and analytical skills.
- Strong work ethic and ability to identify and solve complex problems.
- Strong written and verbal communicator; you can explain complex concepts and issues clearly and efficiently.
- Ability to work with others or independently to navigate ambiguous situations; you can identify and act upon an opportunity or problem without explicit instructions.
- You lead by example and do not delegate what you would not do yourself; you are not afraid to roll up your sleeves up and finish a project without help when needed.
- Resilient and positive attitude – even the stiffest challenges are possible with the right amount of creativity, good judgment, and hard work.
- Exhibit strong integrity and ability to follow through on commitments and deadlines.
- Simultaneously develop and manage detailed roadmaps for multiple projects
- Support strategic planning that focus on driving new projects, processes improvements and customer experience enhancements.
- Perform forecasting and market analysis to develop competitive intelligence strategy.
- Lead roadmap of enhancements to drive continuity, reduce risk and enable new capabilities for internal & external customers.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the business to define needs and deliver holistic solutions.
- Identify opportunities for automation and system improvements.
- Author and deliver executive level reporting, including weekly, monthly, and quarterly business reviews.
- Proactively connect the dots across initiatives (both internal and to business strategy) to ensure execution and accountability.
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically and to drive execution. Should be equally comfortable with long term planning and day-to-day progress tracking and execution.
- Use deep professional knowledge and acumen to advise senior leadership on decisions.
- Exercise considerable creativity, foresight, and judgment in conceiving, planning, and delivering initiatives.
- Have an eye for detail, foresee the unforeseen.
- Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years of experience in consulting, strategic development, and leadership experience in customer service/experience
- Exceptional verbal and written articulation skills – ability to effectively communicate complex concepts and ideas in a non-technical, simple manner across different levels and geographies of an organization
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and project management skills required
- Highly organized individual with strong time management skills
- Strong negotiation, collaboration, team facilitation, and influencing skills
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams under aggressive deadlines
- Ability to effectively communicate and present to executive leadership
- Proven and successful track record of navigating through ambiguous situations and constant change
- Equally passionate about people and customers
- MBA or advanced degree from an accredited university
- Experience in consultation
- Solid understanding of Company, Amazon, Customer Experience, Customer Service, Finance, and Data Science & Insights
- Subscription, Ecommerce, Media, Entertainment, Digital experience
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?ywVuF6XeMb%2f35rlZ3TAlzAm